Options
What happened to thesearchers thread the other day???
I finally got around to mailing out his items after a lengthly delay. I wanted to come out and update the fact I finally got it out to him on Friday with a tracking number and its no where around. I have no problem owning up when I screw up but couldnt find the post in the search. Well I sent him a note about it goin out but wanted to post on here too. 2 months is a bit long even with my very hectic schedule, but wanted to issue an apology too. People who buy from me know that i get back logged at times and things get delayed but I come through in the end. But I guess the powers deleted it. So Ill just post it up here. My apologies to TheSearcher and hope the book arrives safely and in a timely manner from when it got mailed this past friday morning.
Jay
Jay
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10.
In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 


0