Home Sports Talk
Options

Answer: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

stevekstevek Posts: 27,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
Question: The Detroit Lions ended the longest road losing streak in NFL history at 26 games Sunday against which team?

Comments

• Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    and we would of also accepted this as a right answer:

• Options
    Great, now we are going to have to see the Eagles Super Bowl Championship ring... oops, nevermind.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and we would of also accepted this as a right answer:

The antiques and collectibles forum is across the street, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>Great, now we are going to have to see the Eagles Super Bowl Championship ring... oops, nevermind.<<<

I LOVE IT !!!!!image
  • Options
    I was there today.... image

Almost expected it though with as banged up as the Bucs Defense is.
  • Options

<< <i>
    The antiques and collectibles forum is across the street, LOL.. >>

Did they even award rings for Super Bowl III? image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The antiques and collectibles forum is across the street, LOL.. >>

Did they even award rings for Super Bowl III?

No, they awarded pocket watches actually, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>and we would of also accepted this as a right answer: >>

If they gave rings for bad grammar you would truly be the champ.

Try reading English instead of music, Tuba Boy.

Your friend in linguistics,
    "Have"
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    At least they have a Super Bowl ring
  • Options
    and here comes Eagle fan with their english lessons, because they can't teach lessons on how to win super bowl rings. How long have the Eagles
    been in the league? AND NO SUPER BOWL RINGS. I mean how freaking sad is that? They have to hire a dog killer to win them games. When
    are they going to win a ring? Can you actually talk smack without it? You are just as good as the Seahawks or the Jags, as a matter of fact those
    teams will probably win rings before the PATHETIC Eagles do. Your best shot was KILLED by a much better bucs team. Can you accept that? You
    had a great defense, Westbrook and McNabb and STILL got CRUSHED by the orange and white.

I can see why all the hostility towards the bucs, they have blown up the Eagles every single time they got close to winning it. Even when the bucs
    sucked they still kicked a 70 yard Field goal to beat you all. Just admit it that the bucs OWN the Shegals and until you win the big one, and that doesn't
    mean Andy Reid hitting boardwalk during the McDonalds contest, then you all have NOTHING to say. Not Philly Cheesestakes, not urination on other fans,
    not battery chucking, not Dr. J, not John Kruk, not Jaws, not Donovan McBarf, not anything.......you have NO RINGS. Please come back when your pathetic
    team has changed that.

Thanks
    Waalt

(this message has not been cheked for speeling)
  • Options
    Bucs are 3 - 4 at home this season. No football fan should be allowed to talk smack when their team can't even produce a winning record at home.

• Options

<< <i>Bucs are 3 - 4 at home this season. No football fan should be allowed to talk smack when their team can't even produce a winning record at home. >>

LOL that is what you came up with? You are kidding me right? Win a ring first!
  • Options
    Bucs 2010 season: RIP

ah HA HA HA HA HA....................
  • Options

<< <i>Eagles are 0-2 in the Super Bowl all time. No football fan should be allowed to talk smack when their team can't even produce a Super Bowl win after 77 years of NFL football. >>

Fixed your post for ya. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Eagles are 0-2 in the Super Bowl all time. No football fan should be allowed to talk smack when their team can't even produce a Super Bowl win after 77 years of NFL football. >>

Fixed your post for ya. image >>

Now that was just downright mean.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 1960 Eagles won the NFL Championship. They beat Lombardis Packers. As great as that team was they could not beat the 2010 Eagles. Could be close for 3 quarters but Vick would pull out the victory at the end. But then again those guys are pushing 80.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

<< <i>The 1960 Eagles won the NFL Championship. They beat Lombardis Packers. As great as that team was they could not beat the 2010 Eagles. Could be close for 3 quarters but Vick would pull out the victory at the end. But then again those guys are pushing 80. >>

This thread is becoming very unfunny. image

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The 1960 Eagles won the NFL Championship. They beat Lombardis Packers. As great as that team was they could not beat the 2010 Eagles. Could be close for 3 quarters but Vick would pull out the victory at the end. But then again those guys are pushing 80. >>

image >>

Actually, your team is halfway there. They rid themselves of Donovan "I never met a set of ankles I can't hit with a pass" McNabb, now if they can just rid themselves of Andy Reid, they just might get to the promised land. Of course, pinning their hopes on a 30-year old guy who relies on his legs to be successful gonly gives you a small window, so you better hope that Reid gets the axe soon.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Actually, your team is halfway there. They rid themselves of Donovan "I never met a set of ankles I can't hit with a pass" McNabb, now if they can just rid themselves of Andy Reid, they just might get to the promised land. Of course, pinning their hopes on a 30-year old guy who relies on his legs to be successful gonly gives you a small window, so you better hope that Reid gets the axe soon. >>

You're right about McNabb - he was good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

You're wrong about Reid. Andy Reid, in my opinion, has progressed nicely to become one of the premier coaches in the league. He's drafting much better than he used to, and calling a better game plan as well...and not making as many play call mistakes that great coaches rarely make.

I started having some doubts about Reid around the start of the season, but having a possible MVP quarterback certainly makes a coach look good and I realize that. Reid got lucky with Vick and with most things in life, it's better to be lucky than good.

Reid does have an impressive win record, but I'm not saying Andy Reid is a great coach yet, however he's getting closer - a Super Bowl win I think would put him in that category...and two Super Bowl wins puts him in the Hall of Fame. And don't forget Reid is still a young coach - he's only 52 years old...he has a lot of career left.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    The Eagles will not get by the Saints
  • Options
    once again the the men play in the NFC South and the NFC East will scramble for second place. Boy the ring talk sure died down.