Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Going to a card show tomorrow...any wants?

lol...got a regular paper envelope, with one stamp on it today. recognized the addy as the guy with the auto...popped it open and whadayaknow...empty toploader image

ah well, it was good to dream. i guess the guy thought we were sending same time and that he'd have my ass on a plate. oh well.

Comments

• Options
    oh no...lol... is it someone on here or what???
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    nah....some guy who said he found my site thru yahoo. emailed me and made the trade.

here's his info, Mpower, add him to your list please.

Chad Hacker
    PO Box 1477
    Stamwood, WA 98292

thanks guys, hope he doesnt try to rip any of you.
  • Options
    oh and his email addy was chad(and some numbers)@hotmail.com
  • Options
    It's not me, only thing we have in common is our first name..........image

Just wanted to state that.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    lol Chad(buddy)...everyone knows its not you. image
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    SEE??? If you had traded for the Hack/WashUp auto you would have it right now...cause the guy would do anything to get rid of it image
  • Options
    lmao Nash, you gots a point there!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    did you send same time

cause you dont seem very upset in losing 1000 bv in cards
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Options
    you got lucky in a way. still would be nice to have that card though
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    drew, howd i get lucky? i would have sent my end if he actually sent his.

paul...im not pissed cause i didnt lose anything.
  • Options
    Oh I bet this will get interesting....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    yea thats why you are lucky cause you didnt send your cards to him otherwise you would be screwed
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    yeah...exactly drew image

lucky in that respect FOR SURE.

beef....why exactly will this get interesting? i was just telling everyone the update, because i posted that id have this card for trade soon, and now i dont.

i mean really, what kind of moron would send a $1000 card in a plain white envelope with one stamp? no-one, but a ripoff like this chad guy.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Brett, i will add the dirtbag to my list. Really wish you would have recieved that card tough. Had a buyer for sure for it. LOL. Oh well thank god you did not get ripped off. that would have been worth a road trip to kick some azz.
    Eric G.
    Grams Sportscards
    MC/VISA/AMEX/JCB
    email: gschomi@aol.com
    Ebay id: Mpwer (530+ feedbacks)
    http://traderretreat.com/
    TR council
    Stay safe, always send insured
  • Options
    yeah....a road trip to WA....dang, a lil far for me. but yeah, i wouldnt take lightly to that at all.

now the guy is saying he sent, he 'doesnt know what happened'
    lol
    ummmm...ya sent a "$1000" card in white envelope uninsured...THATS what happened!
  • Options
    hahaha
  • Options
    top again.
  • Options
    Well I called the post office in Stanwood, Wa to try and get This guys home phone #, they wouldnt give it to me so I wrote him a letter. I gave him my phone # telling about your side of the story I highly doubt that we have heard the entire story. Cant wait to hear from this guy.
    If he doesnt respond Ill apoligize but Im expecting to hear from him...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    beef, are you kidding me? is there a reason youre doing this? why do you hate me so much? why do you always stick your nose in my business? whatever man...i really could care less that youre on a wild goose chase, ive got nothing to hide.
  • Options
    I dont hate you. I just see you ripping people off all the time and get sick of it. Especually when you start talking crap when you have no room to talk. So have you told this guy about the missing card? What did he say?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    yeah, sure have told him...and he said he sent it....but why would i believe that? he said if im not ripping him off, then someone must have tampered with the mail...the envelope came in tact, and he "SENT" it in a plain white envelope....a $1000 card for cryin out loud! i wouldnt believe it for a second.
  • Options
    Ok well what did you trade with him for a $1000 card?
    A huge deal like that Im wondering what the heck you offered. Something doesnt sound right... I hope I hear from him, I see you ripping people off all the time and am pretty sure your not telling us something..
    Im only basing this on the fact that Ive seen alot, and not only this site but others, of SkiVermont ripping people off.. Maybe there are a few ski's out there, but I doubt it...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    How did this become your battle??? You act like you wear a badge around here or something? Get off your horse, adjust your tampon, or stop watching so many detective movies...just leave Ski alone...He has been a trusted member of this board for way more than your 2 months...we have no reason to listen to you

I hope everyone will take note of this little fact

DaBeef

--------------
    SkiVermont3
    Expert Collector

• Options

<< <i>adjust your tampon >>

lmFao

goddamn...Nash...you REALLY outdid yourself on that one image

and beef...if you actually took 2 seconds to look at my trade page, youd see that i can offer $1000 worth in 3 $300-$350 cards....so id shut up and "adjust your tampon" if i were you...image
  • Options
    Beef's an asshole.

nuff' said.
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    DaBeef you should realize that if someone sends a $1000 card in a regular envelope with no insurance that they should be ripped off because they would have to be the stupidest person in the world. Use some common sense!!! No one is that stupid. Has Skivermont personally ripped you off??? Or do you have any evidence that he ripped anyone else off??? If not then you have no reason to try to create problems for him.

You don't get this many trades being a rip off artist

Sporto1633 (Sporto1633@aol.com)********
    Scott2141 (Scott2141@home.com)******
    vincesanity (nets1day@hotmail.com)*****
    donniebaseball23 (donniebaseball_27@yahoo.com)****
    Kenny21 (Kenny21@vietfun.com)****
    robdemakis (Bballrob88@aol.com)****
    thematrix31 (leegaines@sedona.net)****
    Danotorious (dwindhau@twcny.rr.com)***
    DOPLO (doplo@aol.com)***
    Johnsauc (Jordycomp@prodigy.net)***
    NBAsteve (nbastar77@aol.com)***
    AirCanada (mapleleafsblue@hotmail.com)***
    tvoter (votert@aol.com)***
    rmsportscards (mmaggard@aye.net)***
    Plante23 (Plante23@aol.com)***
    mpsteelerfan (mpsteelerfan@aol.com)***
    brees9 (snic103@yahoo.com)***
    dpeters28 (dpeters28@hotmail.com)**
    bud (jememery@sover.net)**
    dewey (dewey2000_46366@yahoo.com)**
    ilya (ilya@delos.rain.com)**
    Aviwinick (aviwinick@yahoo.com)**
    JRCCRUM (Jrccum@aol.com)**
    goyanks01 (psycheaxe@aol.com)**
    AUTOGRAPHS (dthornto@twcny.rr.com)**
    Drock (SuPrAgUy03@aol.com)**
    woodson24kg (Mich2Raiders24@hotmail.com)**
    Mpower (gschomi@aol.com)**
    baseballman03060 (Skins797783412@cs.com)**
    glickman77 (glickman@hotmail.com)**
    Patman2011 (Patman2011@aol.com)**
    BaseballStud2k3 (BaseballStud2k3@aol.com)**
    ahendi (oldskoolaaron56@hotmail.com)**
    Speedmaster (manning_26@hotmail.com)**
    haliguy (dj_chronix78@yahoo.com)*
    duncangal (jandjsa@aol.com)*
    pckeeper (DonnellyCT@earthlink.net*
    Nash (thecaptain7@hotmail.com)*
    hip9161 (hip9161@aol.com)*
    PSASPORTS (cbow02@aol.com)*
    TrFstPtch (TrFstPtch@aol.com)*
    KG (kris_good@hotmail.com)*
    Colt (thompson2@inetone.net)*
    Quasar31 (mlorenz@kconline.com)*
    gettinout (MHillFamily@peoplepc.com)*
    BigE187211 (BigE187211@hotmail.com)*
    Erik20 (JErik20@aol.com)*
    MoTaylor2 (motaylor2@hotmail.com)*
    batman34 (batman3434@hotmail.com)*
    iceman18 (gsirois@opsa.qc.ca)*
    reddog (RSims92188@aol.com)*
    sweigand2254 (sweigand2254@yahoo.com)*
    lrcards (EdwardsC@lrc.edu)*
    FatKat (fatkatsportsandcollectibles@hotmail.com)*
    jerryd (jdwrgw@midrivers.com)*
    Derrick (dht17@hotmail.com)*
    Jason (jjk18@hotmail.com)*
    alaneads (akeads@olemiss.edu)*
    CustomStyle (CustomStyle@hotmail.com)*
    robebass (robebass@cs.com)*
    dennis (djbruce@sympatico.ca)*
    Caricon (caricon@wcoil.com)*
    rbarra (Rcavalier2@yahoo.com)*
    Lway7fan (Den7Mvp@hotmail.com)*
    bladefox (bladefox98@yahoo.com)*
    mtgrinch (mtgrinchuk@rcn.com)*
    jeffo81 (jeffersonoranellas@hotmail.com)*
    JDChawk5 (JDChawk5@aol.com)*
    euphoria18 (euphoria18_79@hotmail.com)*
    sonicsfan (sonicsfan@hotmail.com)*
    KOBEcollector (npaul19@home.com)*
    MightyMouse (MVP_McGrady@hotmail.com)*
    vittleboy (vittleboy@yahoo.com)*
    Num1 KG Collecta (GarnettFan21@aol.com)*
    RepresentCards (VidGameGuru@aol.com)*
    Lantz (LantznCali@msn.com)*
    JTF6Agent (JTF6Agent@aol.com)*
    Clippers21Fan (Nacho_man_13@hotmail.com)*
    8kobe (userjoey7087@cs.com)*
    LAdude465 (LAdude465@cs.com)*
    ljmaya (lonmaya@hotmail.com)*

As you can see I am on that list and am proud to say that ski and I had one of the smoothest trades ever. He is a very intelligent collector and would never knowingly rip off anyone. Sure he does speak out against some things that happen on here but most of them are because of people being stupid.

Dabeef I would suggest you leave and don't come back til you grow up.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    thanks buddies! brad's always there for me image and 8kobe is AWESOME! thanks again you guys!
  • Options
    In the "2 months" I have officially been registered.. Anyone that goes by that cate crap is shallow. Ive read posts on this site for a long time, but had not posted. Ive seen this kid Ski rip off alot of people. he cant deny it.
    Jump on me if you want to I havent screwed anyone over in a card trade, EVER.

And as far as that $1000 card trade goes, I sent this guy a letter the other day and after work tonight there was a message on my phone about this ripoff artist, Ski. The message just said Ill try and call youlater tonight, but its 10 pm now so i doubt Ill hear anything tonight.. But he said in the message he wanted to set the record straight. Cant wait to hear what he has to say.. He sounded pissed at me , dont know why...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    LOL
    This is too funny.
    Look at Beefs sig-

Member of the dont trade with Ski Association....
  • Options
    OK SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guess who I just talked to...

YOUR A LITTLE RIPOFF POS!!!!!!!!!!

He says he sent you the card in a regular envelope because YOU TOLD HIM NOT TO BOTHER WITH INSURANCE OF ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS A WASTE OF TIME. He said he hasnt ever traded through the mail before and never will again after this. Sounds pretty young...

But the fun doesnt end there DOES IT SKI?!

You TOLD HIM IT HAD A BOOK VALUE OF $200!!!!! He says he didnt know it was worth $1000. He said he asked you what it was worth because he didnt have any beckets in the house, so he trusted you. And IT DOESNT END THERE you little jerk off

He said he emailed you and you were being an asshole to him in the emails, then you said for $100 in paypal that YOU would send his card back!!!!!!!!

Your such a little lying piece of crap..... I KNEW we had to hear the other side of this story!!!!!!!!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Want a Donut?

How do you know the guy you talked to isnt some notorious rip artist? He just created a cover story you are going to believe because you want Ski to be guilty. Thats just childish. I`d be surprised if you picked out your own clothes in the morning. You act like youre 2 years old. From what Ive seen in my close to 2 YEARS on this site, in upwards of 90% of all dealings on this site go through PM`s, so unless you are some sort of hacker, you havent seen $hit...You claim to have all this evidence against Ski, but you also so vague...

whats that? oh sure ill wait a minute...you probably had an accident, I understand...

Ok back to business...all your "Evidence" is heresay, rumors, until something happens to YOU...If you traded with Ski, you would find his dealings are quick and easy, as I have and still do

So today when you go to your babysitters, and you tell her this and she believes you, shes as much of a press whore as you
  • Options
    LOL!!!! This has turned from Ski telling us about how a guy tried to rip him off with a $1000 card from an outright brawl between Beef and everyone else. I am gonna have to go against Beef on this one. If you did look at how many people traded with Ski and how many multiple times people traded with him you can see that it doesn't look like he has been ripping people off all these years.

And about that phone call, you don't even know the guy. He could be some weirdo trying to make you take his side and feeling his "pain". He is probably just a little 7 year old that doesn't know the difference between a dido and a tree.
  • Options
    Thats what Im sayin collector...The guy who supposedly had the $1000 cards is the liar and Beef is dumb enough to believe just cause he doenst like Ski...I mean, come on...if you tried to rip someone and they outsmarted you and you were confronted with it, What would you say?

A: Yes, I did it. It was wrong
    B: Hes the liar. He told me it was only $200. He told me not to bother with protecting it (This is the save your own @ss answer)

I believe its clear who is innocent, who is guilty, and who is just plain stupid
  • Options
    lol. It is pretty clear Nash. When I play practical jokes on my friends and they ask who I am I am not gonna say "Ya it's me Jackson. Your friend. I a trying to play a joke on you butit didn't work out. Let me practice on you." I will lie to them for fun. But this guy is clearly lying. EVEN IF SOMEONE TOLD ME TO SEND A $1000 CARD IN THE MAIL IN A PLAIN WHITE ENVELOPE UNINSURED I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER DO IT.
  • Options
    lmao...this is too funny. im SURE beef actually talked to the guy! lol...my god, why wont you shut up, you friendless wonder! drop it dude, nobody is with you on this!
  • Options
    Oh yeah its really funny isnt it Ski...

So are you denying what he said? He has all the emails and Im sure Id be glad to post them here for everyone to see. Youve been caught comeon go ahead and deny all that...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Post the emails. Why even threaten if you have them. I got to see this. LAMO!!! This is like a good soap opera.image
    Eric G.
    Grams Sportscards
    MC/VISA/AMEX/JCB
    TR council
  • Options
    I would love to ski admit to this stuff before I have to post it.. Anyway I dont have the emails but I bet I can get them....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Well at this point I think you should post the emails if can get them in fact..To put a better spin on the truth on this matter.It is starting to get old.........................
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    OH!!! HE DOESNT HAVE THE EMAIL BUT HE BETS HE CAN GET THEM. "HE BETS" Meaning he isnt sure, but thinks maybe he can. Again, Heresay evidence, with no proof.

YOUR HONOR I MOVE TO DISMISS THIS CASE FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE.
    Look at me. Im on "The Practice"
  • Options

<< <i> Anyway I dont have the emails but I bet I can get them.... >>

Well than either put up or SHUT UP!!! Dont come out saying you have the emails and now you dont but can get them. What kind of garbage is that? I suggest putting down the crack pipe and backing away.image
    Eric G.
    Grams Sportscards
    MC/VISA/AMEX/JCB
    TR council
  • Options
    wow, tampons, bedwetting, AND a crackpipe, not to mention pathelogical lying? Man, youre messed up!
  • Options
    not only is beef a moron, he is a liar....what an ass..
  • Options
    lmao...this is too damn funny!
  • Options

Maybe you should re read my posts I never once said I "HAD" the emails, I said I bet I could get them from him. Also HE called me so i dont have his phone #, so Im waiting on a call from him..

Trust me if and when I get them Ill post them, and Im sure SKIVERMONT will say he didnt write them to cover his assss as usual..
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>not only is beef a moron, he is a liar....what an ass.. >>

Wrong pal.. Im telling the truth.. The fact that I am showing the truth that SKI is a ripoff artist makes me think you guys that are defending him are too..

Comeon SKI you STILL havent said if what I posted is true??

I want to see what you have to say ...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    YOU ARE MISSING OUR POINT!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THE GUY ON THE OTHER END ISNT JUST MAKING THAT STUFF UP TO COVER HIS OWN ASS???
  • Options
    "yawn"