Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Muhammad Ali signed boxing glove for sale Online Authentics

I have the following signed Muhammad Ali glove available for sale. I accept paypal only. I'm asking $600 plus shipping for it. Yes, I'm fully aware you can buy so called Ali signed gloves all day and night on ebay for $100-$200, but newsfash, they aren't real. No trades accepted.

Mine has been authenticated by Online Authentics, who basically represented all Ali signings from 2001-2009. This glove was signed on June 28, 2001.

Here is a link to the online authentication database:

My Ali on the Online Authentics site

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Has the glove been used to knock out any USC fans? That may enhance the value to the right buyer... i kid, good luck with the sale Mike.
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He objected to serve in the USArmy.
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He objected to serve in the USArmy. FH and the glove U have. >>

I don't condone that decision he made. That being said, I would think that someone that felt so adament to write the above, wouldn't be so chicken as to not spell the words out.

Mike
  • I really don't see a reason for that post, Mike is a fantastic seller and regardless of his objection to military service (Ali, not Mike), he was a great boxer and this would be a great piece for any boxing fan.
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing against you Mike. Just Ali and glove.

<< <i>Nothing against you Mike. Just Ali and glove. >>

Cool, I understand.

Mike
    Hasn't sold at $600, so let's try $550 plus shipping.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas!

Mike
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Mike,

Good luck with your sale. I had no problem selling one for $1200 about a year ago - I guess the market crashed on these.
    Here is the one I kept for myself.
    It says
    To Jim

Muhammad Ali

June 29,1983
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • i have interest pm me
    thanks
  • I find it reprehensible that anyone can criticize Ali's decision to not enlist in the army without simultaneously recognizing the ugliness that America once was, and in some cases, continues to be.

He said it all a lot better than I could.

"I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free."

"Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong."

"I am America. I am the part you won't recognize, but get used to me. Black, confident, c@cky - my name not yours. My religion, not yours. My goals, my own. Get used to me."

"Man, I ain't got no quarrel with them Viet Cong. No Viet Cong ever called me a nigge*."
    Glove has been sold to jasonjames1979

Thanks,

Mike
  • Any Ali glove for sale please email scan of the glove and the cert to me at miltonluban@hotmail.com and the price and your contact info please.. Thanks guys!
    Milton Luban
  • thenavarro
    Master Collector

Have anymore Ali gloves for sale?
    Milton Luban

<< <i>thenavarro
    Master Collector

Have anymore Ali gloves for sale? >>

Not at this time

Mike