Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Opening for view-- RAD's Mercury Dime collection

I am going to be selling my Mercury Dime and Morgan Dollar collections (including duplicates, NGC graded coins, etc.), and am opening them up for viewing.

For a short period of time I will consider selling directly to other Registry members, before going to auction. Please reply to this message with any coins of interest.

RAD's Merc collection

Link added, at least to Merc Collection!
RAD

Comments

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rad, You are #13 on the FB Basic set.? Your set is still obscured.
  • Options
    RAD
  • Options
    Ooops......I thought I had fixed this when I made my post but obviously I goofed! It is no longer obscured ( I think)......Would love to hear comments even in not interested in buying!!!
    RAD
  • Options
    LINK? image
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Link is fixed.

RAD: What a fantastic set !!!

Good luck with the sale.
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice set! Have you tried sending that 26-S in for an upgrade? Tough for me to believe it is in a 64FB Holder...unless I am missing something from the photos! Have you sent the 16-D back in for FB designation?
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    To MFH and Keyman....thanks for the comments!!! No, I haven't tried the 26-S or 16-D yet, but they, and a few others, will go for review before I put the whole set up for auction.......
    RAD
  • Options
    KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Great coins! Email sent