Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB Outrageously toned Franklin Halfs

As the title says looking to buy ourtageous franklin halfs. image

Comments

• Options
    PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1957-d pcgs ms65 franklin with a monster reverse with neon blues, magentas, greens, and reds. I'm asking $150, as the 57-d is tough to find with monster color.
    "It is what it is."
  • Options

<< <i>I have a 1957-d pcgs ms65 franklin with a monster reverse with neon blues, magentas, greens, and reds. I'm asking $150, as the 57-d is tough to find with monster color. >>

picture? very interested!
  • Options
    [
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>image

you can have this PCGS MS 66 for a thousand dollars >>

That 48 is wicked nice!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>image

you can have this PCGS MS 66 for a thousand dollars >>

That 48 is wicked nice!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Boy Howdy! image
  • Options
    .........yes, the fact that it's a "48" that has 1949 stamped on it ....is wicked indeed image
  • Options

<< <i>.........yes, the fact that it's a "48" that has 1949 stamped on it ....is wicked indeed image >>

image not a big fan of the motted toning tho image
  • Options

<< <i>.........yes, the fact that it's a "48" that has 1949 stamped on it ....is wicked indeed image >>

Oh big deal, so what i was a year off image. I guess my eyes are worse than i thought lol.
  • Options
    ......I'm definitely not a fan of MS 62 Franklin's .............heck , I never even bought a MS 63 ;in my entire life !

I personally do not think any serious Franklin feller would add a MS 62 coin to their holdings ; no matter how incredible the color
  • Options

<< <i>......I'm definitely not a fan of MS 62 Franklin's .............heck , I never even bought a MS 63 ;in my entire life !

I personally do not think any serious Franklin feller would add a MS 62 coin to their holdings ; no matter how incredible the color >>

I have no clue where that came from but i would have to agree lol. I personally wouldnt buy any under a clean 64 but thats just me.
  • Options

<< <i>......I'm definitely not a fan of MS 62 Franklin's .............heck , I never even bought a MS 63 ;in my entire life !

I personally do not think any serious Franklin feller would add a MS 62 coin to their holdings ; no matter how incredible the color >>

Bu..but... ya gotta start some where! image
  • Options

you would if you got it for practically nothing image
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    If you are at FUN, see us at Table 237, we'll have a few ...
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    Foo !!

long time no see , you got any Rainbow's that you can sell me for next to nothing ? image
  • Options
    - old Chinese proverb :

.........if a feller wants to join up and ride with the big Franklin dogs , best not to be slinging too much smack while breaking in saddle
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    .........have you lost interest already ?
  • Options

<< <i>.........have you lost interest already ? >>

Nope, been picking up pieces under the radar
  • Options
    PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    ......thats a good way to do it - fly stealth
  • Options
    .I see your selling your new pieces , .... do you know what a " flash in the pan " is ? image