Home Sports Talk
Options

Guess who wants a puppy for Christmas?

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yup, Michael (I tortured and murdered dogs) Vick.

IT NUMBS THE MIND !!

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should stop talking and just play football.
  • Options
    Some people should come out of their glass houses.
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>Some people should come out of their glass houses. >>

Are you suggesting that Vick's critics secretly torture and murder dogs?
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people should come out of their glass houses.

Want to come meet my German Shepherds and express your opinion to them?

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options
    He legally paid his debt to society and lost an estimated $160 million in salary and endorsements. He continues to speak publicly about his mistakes, has shown sincere remorse and does tons of unsolicited charity work. I think it's time the jealous haters cut him some slack.
  • Options

<< <i>He legally paid his debt to society and lost an estimated $160 million in salary and endorsements. He continues to speak publicly about his mistakes, has shown sincere remorse and does tons of unsolicited charity work. I think it's time the jealous haters cut him some slack. >>

I forgive him as everyone else should. But i will not forget.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad some feel this way about Michael Vick and express it publicly...it seems to motivate him both personally to be a better person, and professionally to play better football.

Please keep it up, don't ever forgive him, so all that can help the Eagles attain a number of Super Bowl rings.

Thank you! image
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm glad some feel this way about Michael Vick and express it publicly...it seems to motivate him both personally to be a better person, and professionally to play better football.

Please keep it up, don't ever forgive him, so all that can help the Eagles attain a number of Super Bowl rings.

Thank you! image >>

Super Bowl Rings!
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>He legally paid his debt to society and lost an estimated $160 million in salary and endorsements. He continues to speak publicly about his mistakes, has shown sincere remorse and does tons of unsolicited charity work. I think it's time the jealous haters cut him some slack. >>

I really don't care whether or not Vick gets a dog for his family, but where does the "glass houses" part come in?

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options

<< <i>

I really don't care whether or not Vick gets a dog for his family, but where does the "glass houses" part come in? >>

You weren't aware that this is actually a dog fighting forum?
  • Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm glad some feel this way about Michael Vick and express it publicly...it seems to motivate him both personally to be a better person, and professionally to play better football.

Thank you! image >>

To obtain a number of rings plural don't you have to win one first.

Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giants will knock Vick out of the game Sunday..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thank you! image >>

To obtain a number of rings plural don't you have to win one first. >>

ouch
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Giants will knock Vick out of the game Sunday.. >>

He has been leaving the pocket alot more lately and he needs to protect himself if he want to go far in the playoffs.