Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

A question about Kobe and others (NOT an argument)

i don't want to make this into an argument. more like a question/opinion

i personally think (see, that's an opinion image), that without shaq kobe would not be able to win 2 titles. why? well, put kobe in plac eof t-mac. they'll have him do exactly waht t-mac does, but still, they would have no inside presense like they don't have one now..

put t-mac in place of kobe - and boom, shaq is there to play inside, t-mac for outside

what does everyone else think (that's a question :-D)

and this will NOT be an argument right? ;0
I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe

Comments

• Options
    no one person can win games by themselves. shaq had a number of failed years in orlando. jordan had a number of failed years in chicago. it does take a team, and btw, i think phil jackson has as much to do with the lakers winning as anything else. what a coach. i also think the east is too weak to do anything against the west, which is dissapointing. id like to see some better power forwards in the east, instead of a bunch of guards.
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    i THINK....heh...your absolutely right......i think your right....i think your right.....i think your right.......i think your right....lmao...asap....lol...tcby.....acdc......ttyl

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    i totally agree man.

jordan couldn't win, shaq coiuldn't win. there has to be at least 2 players on the team, one of them an inside presense..

and yes, jackon has a lot do to with lakers victories. he got shaq and kobe to play together after all..

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    he got pip 7 & RODMAN to play together imageimageimageimageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    i also agree that i takes the team to win.
    Dustin bradley AKA Kobe bryant

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cardzparadize/index.html

Always Looking for Kobe bryant,Dirk Nowitzki,Steve Francis,Steve Nash,Michael Finley,Sean Elliot,Quincy Carter,LaDainian Tomlinson,Emmitt Smith

CU References-
    funnyguy0015(4),
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
    cardnyou(3),
    Baird34,
    Brice(5),
    coryZbinden,
    Josher416
    Clippers21Fan(2)
    Chayne2
    AlabamaHammerSlammer
    Lilai3
    SmoothShooter
    battier(2)
  • Options
    I'm sorry, But kobe has outplayed t-mac every single game they have played. Kobe has outscored him every game and is 7-0 vs him.

Kobe is way more clutch than mcgrady and I rather have kobe with the ball with 2.6 seconds left over tmac ANY DAMN DAY~

If t-mac gets out of the eastern confrence and plays in the west...Then you can start talking. For now...The east is just wack period.

Put kobe on the magic and you would be on kobe's balls for scoring 50 on a nightly basis being the only go to option player. Yes he might not win a title, But he sure would put on a show like mj did his younger days~

don't even compare mcgrady numbers to kobe....why?

kobe avg more points better field goal % more assists~ and 2 less rebounds than mcgrady, But why? Kobe has shaq and walker taking those rebounds.

Don't even try and say kobe wouldn't avg 30 on the magic in the east. Not a arguement just facts

• Options
    i happen to think kobe is the best player in the game, in fact, hes my favorite. and yes, he would dominate in the east.
  • Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    so.....AirKobe... explain to me how this post got to be a debate on whether Tmac or Kobe is better. or who scores more, or who is more clutch

?!??!?!?!!???????????????
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Options
    kobe might be more clutch..

but i don't think he'd be scoring 50 on nightly bases. lol

probalby aroudn 33 like AI is right now..

but you agree that his assists #s would also go down if he was on the magic? his rebounds would not go up either i thikn

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    kobe's numbers would all go up ~ Just like they do when shaq is out~ He would avg way more rebounds playing for the magic and probably more than 35 a game. Tmac is nowhere on kobe's level moves wise or clutch situations.

Tmac is good, But I doubt we would win a title with him trading places with kobe, Because we would have to face kobe in the eastern finals. Boy would that suck.
  • Options
    what the f$ck disrealtv? He's talking about tmac and kobe in this post. Were just having a friendly chat about it. damn. Why do people come jumping on my freaking case? Everytime I speak?
    ??
  • Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    lmao.... my fault man... its his post and youre talkin to him... Im off today, I think its past my bedtime image

WHUT!?!
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask