Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

POOR....POOOOOR JORDAN..POOR JORDAN SCORING 10 POINTS ON NATIONAL T.V..POOR MJ~ GUESS HE WILL NEVER

TITLE WITHOUT PIPPEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S DON'T GO OFF GETTING EMOTIONAL IT'S THE TRUTH

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    ain't that the truth ?????
    damn i wished they were back together winnin em....oh well..can't win them all

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    it is the truth and always will be until he wins a title without pippen~

Some people try to say jordan made pippen, But pippen made himself~ The first time jordan retired pippen avg more points, more rebs, more assists and better fieldgoal% without jordan and the bulls as a team only slipped 3 games in the lose colum without mj. That's all that really needs to be said~
  • Options
    BUT....pip never won a title without mj either image

• Options
    dude is near 40 give him a break image
  • Options
    Not to mention he's frickin injured.. damn gura your an &^*%^^$$%&^
    lmao
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    lmao.....oh well beef..ya got em in every crowd man

• Options
    I don't remember Pippen playing on Jordan's NCAA championship team.
    The old man's over the hill, but he stood atop it by himself for a long time.
    Collect vintage basketball and baseball,graded rookies allsports, Robin Yount,Brewers,Bucks,Packers
    Putting together a set of 61 Fleer Basketball PSA 7 or better.
    Trade references: T,Raf12,Coach Vinny,Iceman,McDee2,Lantz,JSA
  • Options
    noone was as competitive and as driven as jordan in his prime. i mean noone. watch the tapes, he is the man.
  • Options
    Yeah the guy only Avgs 23.5 PPG 5.7 REBOUNDS 5.2 APG 1.45 STEALS
    Oh yeah he did manage to drop 51 in a game too
    Thats pretty good to be near 40 and be one of only 3 players in the 23/ 5/ 5 club
  • Options
    can any of argue this??

KAREEM = MORE CAREER POINTS THAN MJ, BETTER FIELD GOAL % THAN MJ, SAME AMOUNT OF TITLES, BUT NO MEDIA HYPE~

WHERE'S ALL THE KAREEM IS THE GREATEST? DON'T GIVE ME HE WASN;T A GUARD CRAP~THIS GUY PUT IN HIS DUE NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY
  • Options
    Totally different players
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    kobe8, none of us are knocking any of the players, just sticking up for jordan because you are being critical. there is no doubt there are and have been lots of great players. jordan just happened to be a marketing icon who three-peated twice. at 40, what do you really expect out of the guy?
  • Options
    cranejoshua ..now do you know how I feel?

People knock kobe and I most likly stick up for the guy...yet I get called all this shyt and a jocker~ People grow up ........I posted this thread to prove a point...

I have and never will have anything agaisnt mj~ other than cheating on his wife and breaking pool sticks after losing games, But hey we all make mistakes
  • Options
    LMAO.. Granted I dont read EVERY post, but I have YET to see anyone Diss Kobe Bryants Game!!!!!!

Where do you come up with this stuff?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    airkobe8, no worries. i am a big kobe fan too. hey, how do you add a video clip like youve got in your post?
  • Options
    You got to think about where all Kareem's Pts came from and where MJ's came from
  • Options
    Dabeef..Believe me people were bashing just the other week when he scored only 14 and 16 vs the mavs. That's when tmac had his 48 point game and the tmac better than kobe arguemtnst started, But as you can see they die off pretty quickly~

I have nothing agaisnt anybody on here~ I'm just here stating opinions and supporting my team and fav player just like any of you would do. That's all it is and that's all it should be.
  • Options
    jordan got his titles in the 90's era~ It would of been diffrent if he actual beat "real teams" like the celtics, lakers, and pistons just once in the 80's~ He just proved this is a team game not a 1 man show. You can't win a title on your own~

• Options
    yeah...they all won 72 games at least once didn't they ?

• Options
    cardnyou...name a better team "overall" than the bulls of 96-97 playing that year~ You can't. The 90's were pitiful. The only good team pretty much was the bulls.

What about now? The lakers? You can actual argue that the kings, spurs, and the mavs are all a better team. Are they? I don't think so, But atleast theres an arguement. As far as that 72 win season theres no arguement on saying was there actual a better team that year. Because there wasn't ...End of story~~
  • Options
    all i'm sayin is that the celts...lasers & pistons never won 72 at all.....& you gotta admit...at least admit this....lakers wouldn't AS good if it wasn't for Phil ....admit it

• Options
    Like jordan wouldn;'t of been as good? It''s not all just phil...tex winters in the man.

When it comes down to it. Phil is not taking the big shot the players are. Tex winters is the man in the shadows that nobody seems to care about because phil is the head coach~
  • Options
    The bulls 72 win season is a nice record, But do it with some actual comp in the league.