Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

POOR KOBE.....POOR KOBE....POOR KOBE.....POOR KOBE....POOR KOBE....POOR KOBE.....

JUST FIGURE I'D TAKE UP SOME OF AIRHEADS ACTIONS FER TAKIN UP FER THE LIVIN LEGEND MR.BRYANT.

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• lol
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    James your an idiot imageimage
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimage....not me derrick airhead...errrr...kobe

• 31 points 9 rebs and your screaming poor kobe? More like poor jordan you mean? Are you a little frustrated your man mj couldn't score more than 10 points on nbc? HAHAHAHAHAHA

your post just keeps kobe's name out in the spotlight~ Thanks
  • Yeah its him
    Am I speaking Chinese?

not at all...mj ain't got anything to prove to me or anyone....JUST like kobe.....wonderin when you was gonna get in on this beef image

• ain't is not a word.
  • How long will you be under this allias?
    You hang out with Junior?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• then why is it in the dictionary ?
  • LMAO
  • who the hell is junior? Dabeef why are you trying to play detective role like you figured out who I was? If people thought I was a bad trader don't you think there would be 100's of posts about me?

Quit trying to find evidence that doesn't exist.
  • LMAO

OK, find ONE post where Ive mentiod you as a bad traded?

Damn dude you have a guilty concious, bet I spelled that wrong get that dictionary.....

Am I speaking Chinese?

• DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    Kobe this , kobe that, wwwaaaaiaa! *sniff* quit saying Kobe sucks, Kobe did this and kobe did that..... Shut up Kobe WHUT!?!Kobe is WHUT!?! Only freakin kobe fans complain... if someone said duncan had a bad game, Tmac sucks... etc. I wouldnt care... say somn about Kobe, THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!! 31 WHUT!?! 9 WHUT?!? Kobe WHUT?!?

DUNCAN IS THE ONE SCORING 25 A GAME AND GRABBING 12 BOARDS WITH 2 AND A HALF BLOCKS... COMPARE STATS WITH KOBE!!!!! HE IS A LEGEND IN YALL'S MIND AIN'T HE?!? AIN'T he?

aint is a word actually I heard they put in the dictionary a couple of years ago!
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
    lol im late... someone already said aint was in the dictionary
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
  • disreal, aint that a b!tch? d'oh :-D (btw, all of those words are in m-w. lol)

when will they add LOL, LMAO, and ASAP?! :-D
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
    WHUT ????

• UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    omfg.. that's all I have to say about this sh*t
  • Go ahead and compare duncans stats to kobe's ~ WHAT? 31 points what? LAKERS BEAT THE SPURS AGAIN? WHAT? DUNCAN U WANT MVP U GOTTA BEAT THE BEST~WHAT? THE BEST? THE REASON WHY NOBODY CARES IF TMAC OR DUNCAN HAVE A BAD GAME IS BECAUSE THEY NO FAN BASE PERIOD HAHAHAHAHAHA
    there you go... im tryin to be nice man!! but here you go startin something.... Duncan dont have a fan base? have you ever been to SA? I have and Duncan is like the mayor there.... i wish duncangal were here lol!