Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Sports Illustrated for Sale 1974-1976

I went through the collection of Sports Illustrated that I bought from 1974 to 1976. Does anyone have interest in any player or teams from those years? They have the address labels on them. I saw about 5 or 6 with Ali on it, a couple with Steelers, Rose, Ryan, etc.. There were even Swimsuit Editions from the '70's and '80's. Depending upon how many you buy, looking to get a couple bucks each plus shipping for most of them except for the ones with Ali. Will sell all the Ali ones for $50.00 plus shipping.

Comments

• Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    Depends who's on the cover and the condition. A labeless SI with a HOFer on it can make you a little money. What do you have?
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    I know Ali SI covers are desireable if in good condition
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    I looked through the collection. There were at least 3-5 covers with Ali on it. Looked like a full year collection of '74 and '75 with the Swimsuit editions.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd list the Ali's on eBay individually with a good scan of the cover and start the bidding @ 99 cents and see where it goes..

The Sporting News are tough primarily due to their size
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    You might want to be careful selling these for a few dollars each- the swimsuit issues,Steelers issues, and others sell for $10+. This site will give you an idea: SI's
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Any of those a soccer cover, by chance?
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    thanks for the website and info. I think I have pretty much everyone they list there from 1974 to 1976. Now it's just a matter of figuring out where and how to sell it.
  • Options

<< <i>thanks for the website and info. I think I have pretty much everyone they list there from 1974 to 1976. Now it's just a matter of figuring out where and how to sell it. >>

I have the same problem, my issues are from 1973-1975. There expensive to send, and not many places buy them. The co. whose link that is buys very few issues, you can email for a list. They buy issues for about $5 and up.