Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I have to admit... lakers vs spurs was a good game.. could be conference finals

That would be a good match up... would like to see mavs in there though..
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    I believe anyone should admit that this game was good weather or not if the Spurs won or Lakers. It was definitely a great game. I would definitely love to see the Lakers play the Spurs somewhere in the playoffs, because the Lakers OWN the Spurs. image
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    Shaq fouled Duncan & i ain't much on wither lmao

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    cardnyou...if you wanna go ticky tac then duncan fouled kobe on previous play where the replay showed he touched kobe on the arm going for the reverse~ Players decide the game not the refs...duncan should of drove it...the refs are not gonna bail someone out on a fadeaway jumper with the game on the line like that~
  • Options
    I am not impressed with Duncan at all...

Why?

1 of 9 from the field in the 4th quarter.

If he had just drove on Shaq after Shaq's 5th foul, Spurs could have won, but instead he throws up some fadeaway jumpers...
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    i totally agree with airkobe8
    CU refs:
    funnyguy0015
    ejones06
    CLippers21fan
    Kbryant1

other refs:
    Lucky8906@aol.com ( 2 trans actions)
    pmpddyred@yahoo.com
    owen0000003 (aol sn 1 trans action)
    EZ T Chaney (AOL sn
    phillyfan36 (aol sn)

Quote "Only the Strong Survive " AI
  • Options
    oh hell...here we go with why does everyone hate kobe ....kobe kobe kobe.......i was playin with Derrick....didn't say a damn word to ya...as far as goin "ticky-tac"...hell with you....if i'm serious & you know it,then say somethin...if i'm messin with someone ...keep ya 2 cents to yourself....damn all the poor damn kobe bit !!!!!

• Options
    & lil....who the blue hell are you ?????

• Options
    nothin else to say ??????

• Options

• Options
    woah... got a little emotional cardnyou? I'm not gonna trade with you now with that little temper tandrum you just displayed~ HAHA

Who said anything about poor kobe? He got his 31 points~ 9rebs
    No need to start on kobe please~ Later
  • Options
    oh poor me......temper tantrum ? no...just my opinion.....deal with it

• Options
    haha this guy~ "DEAL WITH IT" or what? Seriously or what??

Nobody freaking knew your little inside jokes with derrick ok..

Don't go off stating opinions and then start crying when we stat our own opinion. That's what we call a "hypocrite" "SO DEAL WIT that fool" HAHAHA
  • Options
    p.s cardnyou~ If you wanna start a poor kobe post go ahead~ Stop putting wood in a fire that is'nt present!
  • Options
    stating opinions ????..hell...do you EVER get to make a trade in between posting and takin up for lil ole kobe & jerkin off to him 3 & 4 times at night ?????

thats right...you didn't know our lil inside jokes,so you shoulda just kept ya lil " i blow kobe mouth" shut

• Options
    kobe and the lakers own the spurs because the spurs suck. Lakers are the BEST!
    My Site: Jasons Cardz
    22 postive feedback on ebay with no negatives

my refs:
    Leon, TrFstPtch, woodson24kg, LAdude465(2), Danotorious, KOBEcollector, bradley25
  • Options
    & i am by no means sayin they ain't

• Options
    Ok you just displayed your world class immature nature~ What did my post have anything to do with sucking off kobe? Opinions are now kobe jocking?

You having a jordan icon makes you huh? what? Don't misjudge something that we all do~ You collect cards of players right? Does that mean you jock that player? "Hypocrite" statements once again~

You obviously have something agaisnt kobe~ That has nothing to do with me.
  • Options
    lmao

• Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    someone just had to put something... this was a good post then here comes some idiot saying spurs suck!!!!.... It was a great game... Duncan let me down and the team down, and I think he knew it, did you see the look on his face? Shaq surely fouled duncan on the last shot but a lot of stuff wasnt getting called. JasonG whoever you are just shut up and have some common sense for once, everyone is all civilized and here you come.... And Duncan just had a horrible day, hopefully he'll rebound.... I have to admit 1 thing, Bowen played some great defense on Kobe, Kobe wasnt stopped but he was somewhat contained, Tony Parker really took kobe though... AND THE STUPID LAKERS OBVIOUSLY DO NOT OWN THE SPURS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WIN BY 16 LIKE THE SPURS DID A WEEK AGO!!!!!!

THIS WILL BE DECIDED IN THE PLAYOFFS

I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Options
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Lakers OWN the Spurs just like they OWN the Kings and the Blazers! Winning by 16 points during a regular season games really is useless. Maybe I should have said, "Lakers OWN the Spurs in the playoffs". Swept them last season, and would sweep them again this season in the playoffs were they to meet again. By no means do the Spurs "suck". They are a great team, but they'll once again fall down and bow to the Lakers, or whoever the Lakers have to play. The 3-peat is in our future. image
  • Options
    disreal~ Ok everything was cool until you had to go off and say the stupid lakers~ That showed stupidness in itself~ If you call kobe having 31 containing him I guess ...we'll I don't know what to say about that~ It was a great game and the game was called even all around PERIOD.
    If you think otherwise you probably were watching jordan's 10 point performance on nbc~
  • Options
    and see...i didn't even take up fe ole mj lie you do kobe....if someone says kobe has the flu...you say..naw...just the sniffles....they say kobe is ugly...you say...he's beautifully challenged imageimage

• Options
    cardnyou speechless? The truth was exposed for what it is~ Leave it at that.
  • Options
    lol..never speechless....just sometimes i know when NOT to put my 2 cents in & no...they was missin calls all game long...unless you was watchin kobe-tv

• Options
    Ok you just stated a bunch of opinions once again~ When have I ever said any of those things your trying to put in my mouth? "NEVER"

Quit trying to make comebacks cardnyou~ Your making yourself look like an idiot. I'm through with this post and you. Keep whatever it is you have against kobe and leave it there~
  • Options
    oh...ok.......i'll lmao quit irritatin you.....blood pressure's a BIT-H ain't it ??? imageimageimage

• Options
    So is this airkobe that idiot bbguru?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    LMAO....yeah beef...thats him lol

• Options
    what the heck dabeef? I make some statements and all of a sudden people want to start crying about kobe and put shyt in my mouth that I never said? You people have some nerve. When something doesn;t go your way ......blame "bballguru" hahahaha ...do you actual think I give a f%ck? You people keep preaching about your not going to trade with me, But the real thing is ///would I actual trade with you? Very few people on here have anything worth while and most just cry about kobe when he wins~

This board is just completely a bunch of hypocrites.
  • Options
    So why'd ya change your name bbguru?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    dabeef it got deleted from people like you who cry to moderators about having gif's and jpg's in my sig. If your hoping it was based on a bad trade or hiding from somebody you got it all wrong~

i've had 100% flawless trades with jason, raf12, bigkidatheartcards, ladude, and sonicsfan and that's all and who i've ever traded with on this board~

• Options
    Oh it wouldnt have anything to do with the fact that your an *(&^%@&?

Maybe people wouldnt complain if they didnt have a reason......
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    They complain because it's kobe. I never saw nobody get deleted over having a gif of iverson like auto or the vc and iverson together on the same sig.

Like I said. I stat opinions like everyone on this board. If you don't like smack talking and having opinions on players then why do you even call yourself a man or women and watch sports? If you want everything peaches and cream go watch "saved by the bell"
  • Options
    cool saved by the bell is still on??? LMAO
  • Options
    Didnt you have like 4 HUGE gif's in your sig? Hmmmmm

Add "I (the idiot formerly known as bballgur) am an idiot" to that sig of yours......
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    haha I saw it on the other day~ "The college years" I believe~

One character explains half the people on this board~ screech

HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    LMAO@BEEF & EU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

<< <i>cool saved by the bell is still on??? LMAO >>

I saw that kid screetch on a talk show last week ha!

They had some fine women in that show..
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    DABEEF...I WENT DOWN TO 1 AFTER THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THEM OFF. I don't need to explain my whole life to you. Good bye
  • Options
    lmao.. i cant believe they still have that show on tv...lmao... if they had a Saved by the bell DVD.. i am sure it would be in the Walmart Discount bin...lmao
  • Options
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

<< <i>dabeef it got deleted from people like you who cry to moderators about having gif's and jpg's in my sig. If your hoping it was based on a bad trade or hiding from somebody you got it all wrong~

i've had 100% flawless trades with jason, raf12, bigkidatheartcards, ladude, and sonicsfan and that's all and who i've ever traded with on this board~ >>

Pull your head outa your *&#, I never complained to anyone....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>DABEEF...I WENT DOWN TO 1 AFTER THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THEM OFF. I don't need to explain my whole life to you. Good bye >>

Man your hard to understand. When did I ask you to explain jack?

You come up with this crap all the time, talk to someone about shutting all those voices in your head off..

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    hey no dissing screech.. he is in a band and still is in tv shows and music videos...lol
  • Options
    lmao....had to metion tha lil bastad didnt ya eu ???? lmao