Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

GU and a Rookie

Topps Chrome Fred Taylor Rookie

Fleer Ultra Pujols Hitting Machines bat Card
Fleer GOTG Paul Molitor Brewers GJ
Fleer GOTG Carl Yaz GJ

SP GU Joe Sakic GJ SP
UD 2 Ray Bourque Superstar Sweaters with Puck mark on it.

Will sell any or all to best offer thru paypal. Nat
The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!

Comments

• Options
    aharesahares Posts: 2,138 ✭✭
    Are you willing to trade the Yaz jersey? lmk thanx Drew
    My New Site/ Collecting Burrell and McNabb

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
  • Options
    BV on each? Who you want in return?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    I`m trying to raise the funds for a box of Topps chrome Hockey, so I`m just selling right now, to the best offers.
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    YEA ITS RUNSAK...AM I WRONG?
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    this IS NOT brandon rusnak
  • Options
    Hi
    Noticed you like hockey.We just started collecting hockey & are having a blast doing it.
    If you have any '01-'02 Topps Heritage Hockey,we are trying to complete that set.Need some of the RCs & High# cards from that set.
    Please let us know if you can help us out.Thanks!!
    You can leave info here or PM us/Email us
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.