Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Presidential Variety Registry Set

Hi all,

I have been putting my Presidential variety set together for some years, but don't care to compete at this time. Just wanted to let you guys know that I have PCGS attributed / graded Harrisons, Tylers, Buchanans and Lincolns available. Most of you have seen some of my Buchanans on eBay and I would be happy to make these coins available to Registry Set owners at reasonable prices. I have already sold my Buchanan MEL, but have a few 2010 P Buchanan Weak Edge Lettering (both Pos A & B) in PCGS grades from MS64 to MS67. I also have some fresh 2010 P Lincoln Weak Edge Lettering (both Pos A & B) in grades from MS64 to MS66. AND I have a single 2010 P Lincoln Pos A Doubled Edge Lettering/Overlap MS66 that I might let go.

Send me a message thru this forum if interested. Saving eBay fees saves us both.

John

Comments

• Options
    Pictures & Prices? image
  • Options
    I will respond privately to all queries on this forum topic shortly. I will operate under a first come, first served basis as these coins are going quickly. Some that I had listed in the original message are spoken for and unavailable.

Thanks for your interest,

John
  • Options
    I just rcvd shipment of the Lincoln and Buchanan edge varieties stated above from PCGS. These coins are now available for shipment on Monday.

John
  • Options
    Hi all,

My Buchanan and Lincoln edge varieties are getting scarce. Get them while they are still available. Message me for a revised list of the few I still have.

John
  • Options
    All sold out. Thanks for your interest in these coins.

John
  • Options
    Hi all,

I've got another PCGS submission of Buchanan, Lincoln and other Presidential varieties in for attribution. Will let you know how it turns out, a "want list" from any interested parties would be helpful. I plan to be at the FUN show in Tampa if anyone would like to get together and take a look at some of my raw Presidential varieties. Happy Holidays to all!!!

John
  • Options
    Hi all,

Got my most recent Presidential variety submission grades back. I have 4 each of Buchanan Pos A, Buchanan Pos B, Lincoln Pos A and Lincoln Pos B...all weak edge. Some are top pops. Message me if interested.

John
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Question:

Wouldn't this thread be better suited on the BST Forum?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Thank you.

I am fairly new to the message boards and did not know there was such a topic in the US coin forum. I will move over there.

John
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John,

Go to "profile" (upper right on the page, below Navigation), and click on it.

Scroll down onyour profile page to "Allow Private Messages" and indicate "yes".

That way, people will be able to respond to your posts by private message.
  • Options
    Thanks for helping a newbie,

I went ahead and did that. I should be able to get private messages now.

John
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    I have already sold my Buchanan MEL

Cool. Didn't even know they existed.
  • Options
    It is in an NGC holder, first one found. I think the total NGC population is 4 or 5.

I also found a couple of those Montana Die Clashes in Mint rolls. Mine are multiple die clashes...meaning the dies clashed, moved a bit and then clashed again. This resulted in a double die looking die clash. Mr.Wiles also help me with them.

John
  • Options
    These Buchanan and Lincoln dollars have been kind to me. I just got my latest PCGS certifcations with quite a few winners.

A Top Pop 2010 P Buchanan Weak Edge Lettering Pos A MS67 (3/0) Total pop of 17

A couple of Top Pop 2010 P Buchanan Weak Edge Lettering Pos B MS66 (10/0) Total Pop of 13

A couple of second Pop 2010 P Lincoln Weak Edge Lettering Pos A MS65 (6/1) Total Pop of 11

A Top Pop 2010 P Lincoln Weak Edge Lettering Pos B MS67 (1/0) Total Pop of 8

A Unique and Top Pop 2010 P Lincoln Partial Edge Lettering Pos B (1/0) Total Pop of 1!!!

And I just cherrypicked a single 2010 P Lincoln Double Overlapped Edge Lettering Pos A which will be submitted shortly. The current Pop for this coin is 1 at MS66 and I am hoping this coin grades at least as high.

Hoping to do half as well with the Johnson dollars releasing next month!

John