Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone like Albert Pujols or Ichiro (Suzuki) ???

i can get bobble heads of them.

Comments

• I need a pujols whatdo u want?
    Karlan Andrews

WANTLIST:Bonds,Barry Zito,ICHIRO,A.J. Burnett,Tony Gywnn,A-Rod,Xavier Nady, Pujols,Griffey JR. and star baseball RC'S I need the players on my list in RC'S

LOVE TO TRADE
  • do you have any cards of the players in my sig??

they cost $8.50 plus $5-$7 shipping
  • i have a derrick thomas score rookie but dont want bobble head. you interested in it
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • no thanks, alredy have it. thanks for the offer though.
  • nice icon kev! image
    "You tell me; I hear , you teach me; I listen, you show me; I learn" -- ???

Join My Forums/
  • <------ Yummyimageimageimageimage
  • will I trade u a 01 SP Authentic GU edition JSY of Rick Ankiel so PLMK BV15
    Karlan Andrews

WANTLIST:Bonds,Barry Zito,ICHIRO,A.J. Burnett,Tony Gywnn,A-Rod,Xavier Nady, Pujols,Griffey JR. and star baseball RC'S I need the players on my list in RC'S

LOVE TO TRADE
  • no thanks... any other GU'd?
  • No other GU sorry please take the Ankiel
    Karlan Andrews

LOVE TO TRADE
  • sorry, but i don't want any baseball
  • I have nothing else
    Karlan Andrews

LOVE TO TRADE
  • maybe u could send some money...
  • heck no man I am broke
    Karlan Andrews

LOVE TO TRADE