Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Still FSHO My WHOLE COLLECTION!! ATB 5oz Coins Added. PIX ADDED***Bullion Trade, Payment Plan Possib

RECENTLY SOLD/TRADED COINS
Lincolns: 1916-D, '52-D, '54-D, '57, '51 PR, '58 PR
Morgans: 1878-S, 1883-CC, 1884-CC, 1885, 1893-CC

Now have these ATB 5oz coins for sale/trade:

Yellowstone MS68PL
Yellowstone MS62PL
Grand Canyon MS68PL
Grand Canyon MS64PL
Mount Hood MS68DMPL
Mount Hood MS63PL

After about a decade of collecting coins, I have come to the realization that it's time to move on.
The passion is no longer there, & with our youngest finishing high school this year, and our son has moved out, the next page is being turned.

I will consider accepting "bullion" silver or gold as trade, and will also consider payment plans on larger purchases.

It's been a fun ride, with highs & lows (not too low).

PLEASE CHECK MY REGISTRY SETS FOR CURRENT COINS AVAILABLE, PICTURES OF COINS HERE ARE RARELY UPDATED

I have many, many coins.
From raw to graded.......
Others for Sale (2-3-20 Cents) <---------PICTURES ADDED
Lincolns for Sale <-----------PICTURES ADDED/List Updated
Barber/Walkers/Frankies for Sale <-----------SOME PICTURES ADDED
Morgans/Peace For Sale <-----------PICTURES ADDED

So many coins in fact that I will start with links to my #1 complete set & adding our daughters set.
She now concentrates on playing her sax & drawing.

I'll start with offers, but if you ask for a price be forewarned, I'm looking for about what they're selling for on eBay.
My prices will usually include shipping, especially for higher priced deals.
If the value exceeds $100, delivery confirmation is included & if over $200 so is insurance.
Please take this into account in my prices.
I will offer Del. Conf. & ins. to the lower vaued packages, but at the buyers expense.
Delivery conf. is only allowed on larger envelopes (which is costlier to send), so keep that in mind.

Images requested of coins will be posted here as I get to them
(Bear with me guys, I have found out that ImageShack is a POS when creating albums.
It seems as though it does not 'move' images into an album, but just tags them into one.
Problem is, as I add new images it's hard to keep track of which have been tagged & which haven't):

Specific Series (series may not be complete as of yet):
FE-IHC
Mercury Dimes
Standing Liberty Quarters

This may take a day (or 2 image ) as I find comps for coins requested & try to keep up with who's asking for what on my spreadsheet!

#1 U.S. Coins Complete Set with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes and Proof (1793-present) -ajia

#13 Silver & Gold Eagles Complete Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (1986-present) -ajia

#30 Modern Commemoratives Complete Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (1982-present) ajia

#7 U.S. Coins Complete Set with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes and Proof (1793-present) -ACM

Loose Mint Coins in Cello

Not in sets include:
Morgan Dollars:
ANACS 1879-CC VAM-3 Cap-Die VF30 Details (Rim Damage)
PCGS 1881-S MS63
ICG 1881-S MS65 (Probably a 64, cleaner than the 63 above. Satiny surfaces, not 'brilliant).
ANACS 1921 VAM-13 MS62

Raw SAE's also Available.
Including a very nice TONED set in a Dansco Proof Album (Proofs NOT included).

ALL graded coins come with a 4-day 'no questions' return policy as long as you pay insured return postage.
I will try to send pictures ASAP to those that request it, but it seems I'm always 'behind'.

I will be adding dupes to this list as time allows.

As stated before, lots of raw coins, mostly low end Barbers series coins, but decent IHC, Lincolns, Walkers, etc & above series.

Thanks for the ride.

Augie

Comments