Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

An Easter Story

Long, long ago, there was a small village of coin collectors who lived in the desert. They were a very happy people, and shared a great passion, almost religious devotion to their individual and shared collections of coins. Great temples were built to honor their solidarity and used to enjoy their festivals.
Years later, after much turmoil in the area, another group of coin collectors settled nearby the original village, honoring it, as did their ancestors.
As these coin collecting communities grew, each loving the coins of their era, there became a time when stark differences between these two formerly friendly factions forced them apart, although still neighbors, and in some cases, family.
Unfortunately, these differences were exposed to such a degree that peace between the groups seemed impossible. Abuse escalated, as a voice of reason was not heard.
Even today, there are scores of great historians still trying to figure why this is so.

It is hoped that it is agreed that the animosity and carnage should cease.

Hug a bunny. Happy Easter.

Comments

• Options
    vam44vam44 Posts: 291
    Hug a bunny??? Kill da WWWAAABBBIIITTT!!!!image

Happy Easter!
    P.S.No wabbits were harmed here at vam44`s shack!
    A dealer once asked me if I noticed any three-legged buffalos on the bourse,to which I replied,"...no,but I saw alot of two-legged jackasses..."
  • Options
    Solution: Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the story of the "Modern's" vs. the "Classics".
    Matt
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    Then the darkside mercs came and killed them all.
    And there was peace in the valley once again.
    Amen.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Why do I feel like I've been thrust into the middle of "West Side Story"?

Matt
    Matt
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    There is one guy here who understands all of this.
    FRONT AND CENTER! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    The guy who has the little smiley guy with the heavy armament saying "NO MORE DRAMA" is way ahead of the trend. Buy whatever coins this guy is buying...
  • Options
    Yea, right, ok...