Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH - Nice Collector Coins - Prices Reduced 3/7/12

March 7, 2012 - Prices reduced on the MS67 Morgan, PR 1895 Barber, 1907 Barber, PR Indian Cent, PR Sheild 5c

The original post has been edited to REDUCE prices and add the following comments: I did not have pics when originally posted. I have since had professional shots taken (completely unedited). I am not up to speed on reducing photo sizes and posting to this website. Therefore I request that you email me at tbiddick@cox.net for any pics that you would like to see. Original post as follows:

Truly something for almost every interest and budget. All prices include shipping. Purchases over $700 will be sent registered mail with insurance. I will gladly refund your money (less shipping/insurance) if you are not completely happy with your purchase. All of these are AT LEAST solid for the grade. A few of these I bought from other collectors on the boards several years ago. The majority were either bought from a couple of dealers that I worked to develop a relationship with. I've been proud to own each of these coins and you will be too.

1878 8tf Morgan NGC 63PL - This coin looks extremely clean in-hand for the assigned grade. But it's been graded by both PCGS and NGC, so I will accept the grade. $300 SOLD

1879-s Morgan, NGC 65PL - Lots of flash for this beauty. Very strong mirrors. Both Obv & Rev feature a blazing orange tone,around the circumfurance of the coin with splashes of blue thrown in here and there. $285

1880-s Morgan, PCGS MS67 - This is what a 67 should look like. Super sharp strike, lots of frost in the hair with glassy cheek and fields. $710

1884-cc Morgan, PCGS MS60PL - A super fiery endroll toner on the reverse in an OGH. I hesitate to offer this one because I've had it so long and there is really not a comparable coin for pricing purposes and I am afraid can't capture teh colors. HOwever, I'll give it another go at pics tomorrow. $450

1895 Barber 10c, PCGS PR64 - THis coin is my icon and is a solid CAM for sure, despite what the the holder says. Super clean, light hairline on the REV likely kept it out of a higher grade. $1,100

1907 Barber 10c, PCGS MS64 - This coin has an original pantina, with a little bit of toning around the top of the coin above Liberty's head and at the bottom on the reverse. Strong luster on both the OBV & REV. She resides in an OGH. $295

1890 10c, PCGS MS64 CAC - I was really tempted to send this little jewel in to be regraded, but I couldn't stand to break it out of the OGH so I chose to do the CAC route instead. 50% of the OBV is covered in a light orange patina, the REV has shades of orange with a splash of blue and green, depending on the angle that you view the coin. Original luster is easly viewed as you tilt this beauty. $350 SOLD

1907 Indian 1c, NGC PF66 BN - I bought this one for the color (as I did a great number of these coins). Our indian princess is evenly covered in a light green tone while the field is largly covered with a light bluish-green tone. I guess this is why it has the BN designation. Still, lots of orange peaks out from behind the toning on the obv. The field of the rev is 100% covered in a fiery orange tone while the wreath is a darker tone with hints of green/blue. $830

1883 Sheild 5c, NGC PF64 - Another beautiful toner. Several shades of yellow, orange, blue and green dance around the circumferance of this beauty while the shield and several of the pods of the wreath exhibit a strong copper orange. The reverse features the same colors in a large bullseye patern. $500

1937-d 5c Buff, NCG MS64 - THis is a neat little toner with lots of orange and a little blue around on both sides. $40 SOLD

1927 $20 Saint, NGC MS62 - Strong luster and strike for this 62. Not a hint of friction on the high points. True MS coin here, not like a lot of the MS62's out there. $1675 - SOLD

1907 $10 Liberty, PCGS MS62 - Nice luster, not as strong as the one above, but a true UNC, none the less. $885 - SOLD

1907 $10 Indian No Periods, ANACS, AU58 - This may be my favorite design. Maybe one day I'll be able to collect the series or at least hunt out some high grade examples. But I'll have to wait to pursue that goal. Anyway, this is a VERY clean coin, still has lots of luster, just a few hints of friction on the wings, maybe a bit of a weak strike exhibited in the hairline. $860 - SOLD

Comments