Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hey Carol, it's December in New York

are we going to get some real GREAT specials for the Christmas Season?
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    and in 5 mins Chicago...
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

dang...still thursday for another hour and a 1/2image
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Dear Mr. Nighcrawler, please hook us up with some specials. Capiche?

• Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    When you roll over the same special each month it no longer is special.

$4.50-$5.00 is now the norm.

I want to see some real specials targeted to all collectors.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    is it posted yet? probably should take a look...
  • Options
    Michael J Fox had some great movies in the 80s. Back to the Future, Secret of my Success, Poison Ivy. I know there are more, but I can't think of them
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it can get any better than the November Specials.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I don't think it can get any better than the November Specials. >>

Agreed that the prices are GREAT. However, I think many here do not have enough cards to make the minimum and some just don't like the idea of having to piggyback their cards to another member first.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    A $10 psa/dna blue special would be nice, I know we just had the $15 special but I really don't see the value in paying $5 more for an autograph grade.
  • Options

<< <i>A $10 psa/dna blue special would be nice, I know we just had the $15 special but I really don't see the value in paying $5 more for an autograph grade. >>

Doran ... I have some of your customs that I will be sending in (along with others) when that $10.00 special appears again. The last time I sent in a bunch to PSA/DNA it included your cards. HOWEVER, since it was a RED FLIP SPECIAL they sent them back to me because they would not holder "unofficial" cards in a Red Flip.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Yeah I sent 14 in yesterday for the Nov. special, but only a couple of those are for me the rest are destined for ebay. I have a ton of customs for my personal collection that I need to send in on the next $10 special.
  • Options
    I could use the return of the red flip $10 auto special!
  • Options
    I have found that when there's a delay like this that it means the current specials are extended... hope I'm right!
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    your right indeed...all extened to the end of the year.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>your right indeed...all extened to the end of the year. >>

YES!!! image I've got some that I need to send in for blue flips PSA/DNA but got busy yesterday and didn't get them out. This will help.

Miike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    I got lucky. 65 cards packaged - ready to go and I got stuck at work yesterday. Could not get to the post office. Now, I can add some more to it.
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    just a reminder if you have a large order , email roy. I was sent in a large order yesterday and was able to save a little more as well.

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    woo hoo thats awesome thanks Carol!
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    EXTENDED!
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    so whats roy's email addy. i use to pm carol and she would work out a price.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>just a reminder if you have a large order , email roy. I was sent in a large order yesterday and was able to save a little more as well. >>

Define 'large' please....
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    this is posted on the specials page

<< <i>For bulk orders of 100 or more cards, please contact Roy Alcala by phone at (800) 325-1121 ext. 264 or via email at roy@collectors.com for further discounted pricing. >>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>just a reminder if you have a large order , email roy. I was sent in a large order yesterday and was able to save a little more as well. >>

Define 'large' please.... >>

I believe it stated 100 or more cards.

Sorry ... I didn't see that pack collector answered the question already
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Define 'large' please.... >>

I believe it stated 100 or more cards.

Sorry ... I didn't see that pack collector answered the question already >>

Yeah, wish I had seen that sooner. I just submitted 90(ish) cards under the $4.25 special.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq