Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

ALL SOLD!

positive transactions with: BloodMan,pragmaticgoat,Meltdown,commoncents05,keets,steelielee,AurumMiner,blu62vette,tetradrachm,Coiny,keepdachange,dantheman984
adriana,TWQG,messydesk, bstat1020, keepdachange, gyromac, oilstates2003, fishteeth,Mesquite,MICHAELDIXON,mission16, geoman,Ciccio,MoneyCollector,tee135,Timbuk3,fivecents,gsa1fan,cajun,barbwire,carew4me,GAB,MoneyCollector,LOKI,Chrischampeon,

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    pm sentimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    adrianaadriana Posts: 581 ✭✭
    Count - me - in.
  • Options
    GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    PM sent - great deal last time, and happy to do it again. Thanks!
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    Well I guess I know why mine aren't selling!
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options
    rpwrpw Posts: 235 ✭✭
    pm sent
    imageimage Small Size National Bank Note Type Set $5-$100
  • Options
    pm sent. btw, Jeff is great to deal with! I just received 3 rolls that I pre-bought back in early Oct. This will be my third transaction with him
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well I guess I know why mine aren't selling! >>

Not really. As the OP states, his won't ship until next year (1/14). Also, his are almost at spot (very cool) whereas most aren't.
    I get ~$560-$570 for a roll of 2010 SAEs, locally, but have seen them sell on ebay for $630+ so his is a good deal, if you can wait.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    pm sent

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 898 ✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    UPDATE**** MIGHT BE ALL SOLD JSUT PENDING PAYMENTS, IF YOU HAVE INTEREST LET ME KNOW
    AND I CAN KEEP YOU POSTED IF SOMEONE BACKS OUT. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INTEREST AND ALL THE BUYERS!!!
    positive transactions with: BloodMan,pragmaticgoat,Meltdown,commoncents05,keets,steelielee,AurumMiner,blu62vette,tetradrachm,Coiny,keepdachange,dantheman984
    adriana,TWQG,messydesk, bstat1020, keepdachange, gyromac, oilstates2003, fishteeth,Mesquite,MICHAELDIXON,mission16, geoman,Ciccio,MoneyCollector,tee135,Timbuk3,fivecents,gsa1fan,cajun,barbwire,carew4me,GAB,MoneyCollector,LOKI,Chrischampeon,
  • Options
    So no response to a PM means your out image

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    Check your PM image
  • Options

<< <i>So no response to a PM means your out image >>

That would be incorrect! image

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    pm sent.
    Successful BST Transactions with: gecko109, ibzman350, tresgatos, BobS, SportsModerator1, greghansen, glmccowan, tizofthe, Zubie, Gerard, SpaceMonkey, Ahrensdad, grote15, ARCO, and InYHWHWeTrust.