Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

3 Classic Commemorative Half Dollars - Prices Reduced Last Time before eBay

My collecting directions have changed so I'm selling several classic commemorative half dollars that no longer fit within my collection. All prices include shipping with insurance. 7-days, no questions asked, returns are allowed. Reasonable offers will be considered. Personal check, money orders, and Paypal accepted - if Paypal either include the 3% juice or send as a gift
[Edited to embed images instead of links.]

Illinois / Lincoln
NGC MS65 - purchased raw and submitted to NGC for encapsulation by me. The colors are attactive on this one - rose, orange, and yellows on the obverse, blues and greens on the reverse. This half has a very nice original skin and is accurately graded. $450. Now at $415

Antietam
In my opinion, this is the most attractive of the early commemoratives. It's a true MS66 gem and is pure white. I purchased it in the current holder it resides in and won't be upset if this one stays with me. $850. Now at $790

Gettysburg - Sold
I cracked this from an older ANACS slab where it was graded MS65. It was crossed to NGC in hopes of getting it slabbed as a 66...no dice. So, its a lovely white coin that is slabbed by NGC as a strong 65. $550. Reduced to $540 Now at $525
Traveling Consultant

Comments