Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO

I'll be posting coins over the next few months to pay down a new purchase. Prices include shipping and insurance. I accept personal or business checks (I'll ship when it clears) or USPS money orders (I'll ship the next day). Feel free to make reasonable offers, the worst that might happen is that I simply say no thank you. There is, of course, a seven day return policy where you pay for shipping and insurance on the return trip.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
–John Adams, 1826

Comments

• Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    Happy Cyber Monday.
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    Happy Tuesday after Cyber Monday.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    Wednesday TTT
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    Saturday bump.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    Monday up.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    coin received and i'm very pleased......smooth transaction!

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    Saturday night bump.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    UP
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    Bump
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    Bump
    –John Adams, 1826