Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH-1955 DOUBLED DIE PCGS MS63RB

1955 Double Die Obverse PCGS MS63RB- $3900 or best offer
Way more red than brown. This piece displays attractive red luster with a touch of blue toning. Very nice for the grade.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
"Coin collecting for outcasts..."

Comments

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    (((TTT)))

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    Offers anyone?

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    TTT

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    I just sold a slabbed AU58 on eBay for 1620.00...you might be asking a bit too much...I hope you get it though.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just sold a slabbed AU58 on eBay for 1620.00...you might be asking a bit too much...I hope you get it though. >>

Bit of a difference from an AU58 (and depending on the TPGS) and a MS63RB, particularly for an issue like this......he is free to ask what he wants (though, your post may have been better as a PM to the OP.....)

FYI that I have a PCGS MS63BN (not for sale) that I believe i could easily get over $3000 for it. This one is graded as a RB and not BN like mine, so he may well be in the ballpark for his price (I have no idea, but since it is his, I assume he knows).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya got the right to ask what you want.
    Supply and demand answers.
  • Options
    My asking price is what I paid for this coin 3 years ago. I am open to offers,but am in no hurry to sell it. It's a nice piece.
    I shall be listing many Lincoln varieties from my set over the next several weeks. If anyone would like a list beforehand, shoot me a pm. I have plenty of references here. Thanks.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia