Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold...thanks!

I wasn't planning to sell this but my sister just got a dSLR Nikon and since I have permission to use it for coins and since I can use my phone for everything else, I'm putting it up here. It's in like new condition, and from my quick look-over of the camera I didn't see any flaws or wear, although there might be a little that I missed.

It comes with the camera, battery, charger, and USB cord, and the original box although I'm not guaranteeing all the original items are in there.

Awesome, easy to use camera that I'll sell for $140 shipped. Here are some images I took with it, no tripod or any other equipment, just the camera and a little bit of cropping in Photoscape. PM me if you have any interest or questions and below is a stock photo of the camera from Google Images.

Successful BST transactions with: Walkerguy21D, Metalsman, chumley, cohodk

Comments

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great Elph series Canon as I've also used it by borrowing a relatives and have recommended it a lot.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options

<< <i>This is a great Elph series Canon as I've also used it by borrowing a relatives and have recommended it a lot. >>

Thanks!

• Options
    Feel free to make an offer!
  • Options