Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO BILLET7 FOR THE FINE PRIZE!!!

tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭
...the great thanksgiving day contest first prize showed up today! i must say it is a fine fine display and really

really appreciate it. thanks so much my friend! image

link to photo/thread
"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    That is a nice display. Grats to you and a thumbs up to BILLET7.
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Thats a great looking display! Kudo's to you, Billet7!
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    Apparently I missed this thread a year ago. Just wanted to give a late, "you're very welcome." Did you find a nice place for it?
  • Options

<< <i>Apparently I missed this thread a year ago. Just wanted to give a late, "you're very welcome." Did you find a nice place for it? >>

I myself just noticed that this thread is one year old.
    Better late than never in your reply.
    I'm sure he appreciates it!!!
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Apparently I missed this thread a year ago. Just wanted to give a late, "you're very welcome." Did you find a nice place for it? >>

...i certainly did and thanks again!! image got lots of great comments on it too!
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file