Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What did you get?

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    I think the only things I bought the whole day was a Mexican food breakfast for myself, a Chik-Fil-A breakfast for my son, two Sarah Palin books that I'm getting autographed Sunday, a limeade from Braum's tonight, and the services of the USPS in mailing a couple of packages.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    I got the house to myself for football and leftovers. All in all, a good day.
    Collecting Pre-War, Pre-War HOF Types, Pre-War Postcards
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Mostly Christmas decor.

While I did purchase a number of gifts and electronics, none were really on sale. At least here, B.F. was really scaled back this year. Fewer items with decent true sale pricing, no "open at midnight" sales; all in all, just seemed small despite there being MANY people out.

I did order an HP high performance PC. AMD Athlon Quad Core 2.9 GHZ processor, 8 gigs of RAM, 1 TB hard drive, 1 gig Radeon video card, HD/bluetooth/wireless ready, etc. With tax and a 4 year replacement plan, it came in at a couple of dollars under $800 (that's not including the 24" HD monitor I purchased). Looking forward to its arrival.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Tommy Hilfiger had a sale on their website, plus a 20% off promo for members so I bought some new blazers, sweaters, a jacket, 2 polos, and 4 l/s shirts.
  • Options

Grabbed a nice flint lock.
  • Options
    i bought a lotto ticket and won, very unusual for me to win,,, lol,, bj
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    brush/ice scraper for my car
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot stand the mall in March, nevermind on the busiest shopping day of the year. I did have to go out and get dogfood. I try to get most of my Christmas shopping done on-line.
  • Options
    1 blaster of Topps Chrome which yielded nothing, $100 worth of scratch off lottery tickets which yielded two $500 winners. Not a bad black friday for me.
  • Options
    JustusJustus Posts: 179 ✭✭
    I'm in Afghanistan so no mall madness for me but I internet shopped a camera bag for my wife for Christmas.
    Successful transactions w/Comicgeek68, Statman, Scotgreb, Aupt, captainthreeputt, diamondman, Mickey71, slantycouch, Bkritz, BABERUTHJOEDIMAGGIO, craigger, Huggyface, and many others.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    wasted.
  • Options
    actually i did forget i was flippin through the channels last night and made the mistake of watching the HSN channel,, lolol,, i watch them seling this small HD video camera and well,, hey ,, i make 4 flex payments and its mine, lolololol,, looked good but we will see, actually come to think about it with my lotto ticket winnings it was actually free,,whoopie,, bj
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    A new winter coat for $10.
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    A new bathroom scale. Nothing too exciting.

I am buying a safe today. There was a discussion a month or so ago about safes. This motivated me to finally purchase one.

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • Options
    All I got was a rock.