Home Sports Talk

Alabama loses a 24-0 lead at home and loses to auburn by 1 point

Talk about a major choke job by Alabama image

Comments

• wow bama is such an amazing sec team will south carolina prevail next week?
  • Was an insane game, McElroy got rocked at the end. Yet another SEC National Champ*?

* because this is just gonna be another USC/Reggie Bush deal...
  • Saban kept his cool at the post game press conference and said the blame falls on his shoulders (or words to that effect).
  • CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    Sad day. Losing to Auburn is worse than watching the Kathy Bates hot tub scene.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Talk about a major choke job by Alabama image >>

Choke job? Have you seen Auburn play this year? This is par for the course....They frequently fall behind in the first quarter. Malzahn runs a very limited version of the offense at the beginning of the game and notes how defenses react. They always make adjustments and open up the full offense usually in the second quarter or in the first drive after halftime. Once Auburn is running their normal offense, there are few teams that can stop them. I certainly would not classify this as a choke job by Alabama...
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.