Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Inverted S mint mark

Does anyone have a good reference to ascertain the value of a 1941 WL half dollar with an inverted S mintmark?
What we've got here is failure to communicate.....

Successful BST xactions w/PCcoins, Drunner, Manofcoins, Rampage, docg, Poppee, RobKool, and MichealDixon.

Comments

• Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Search the auction archives from Heritage, Stacks, Bowers and Merena and Goldberg.
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only aware of the 1944-S with inverted mintmark, which PCGS just recently began attributing.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    There is a True View Picture of a 1944-S that I found raw about 3 months ago and is now attributed by PCGS and in my Complete varieties Walker Set "Paulsthings."

It's an MS-65 and I think it's in the Coin facts now.

Paul
  • Options
    Bankerbob56Bankerbob56 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There is a True View Picture of a 1944-S that I found raw about 3 months ago and is now attributed by PCGS and in my Complete varieties Walker Set "Paulsthings."

Paul >>

Successful BST xactions w/PCcoins, Drunner, Manofcoins, Rampage, docg, Poppee, RobKool, and MichealDixon.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>There is a True View Picture of a 1944-S that I found raw about 3 months ago and is now attributed by PCGS and in my Complete varieties Walker Set "Paulsthings."

Paul >>

>>

I was wrong! It IS a 44-s I am looking at!!!imageimage

• Options

<< <i>Does anyone have a good reference to ascertain the value of a 1941 WL half dollar with an inverted S mintmark? >>

MY BAD!!! It IS a 44-s I am looking at!!!imageimage