Home Sports Talk
Options

Votto wins NL MVP

Got 31 of the 32 1st place votes. Not being partial but I believe Votto deserved this not to mention he is one heck of a person. I have a feeling this won't be his only one. The Reds are loaded with good young talent and hopefully it will result in a WS title in the next few years.

Mark
Project:

T206 Set - 300/524

Comments

• Options
    Well deserved and the right choice.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well deserved.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Liked the choice, also.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Good choice.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    he had a great year

well deserved
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Pretty clear cut, they made the right choice.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.