Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Question on free submissions

Hello,
I just want to clarify if you can you submit supersize cards on your free submissions. I see where it says that you cannot submit T3's but didn't know if it applied to all cards of similar size.

Thanks

I appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    tyweb1tyweb1 Posts: 528 ✭✭
    Yes you can. My last free submissions were all supersized.
  • Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not 100% sure, but the person that was taking subs at the Shriner's Show near Boston, MA would not let me do it. The card I was trying to submit (crossover actually) was a 1939 Goudey Premium R303-B. I had to submit it seperate and pay the $15 plus shipping for the sub.

It may be worth calling to crarify...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm not 100% sure, but the person that was taking subs at the Shriner's Show near Boston, MA would not let me do it. The card I was trying to submit (crossover actually) was a 1939 Goudey Premium R303-B. I had to submit it seperate and pay the $15 plus shipping for the sub.

It may be worth calling to crarify...Donato >>

were you trying to get a supersize graded in with other regular sized cards?? that is always a no no with PSA. everything has to be the same on a signle submission form.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually I was going to send the entire group as "supersize"