Home Sports Talk
Options

Jimmie Johnson

TomiTomi Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
Love him or hate him, 5 Championships in a row is an accomplishment in any sport. This guy had to go up against 40+ other racers each week and has beaten all of them in the end 5 straight years.
Congrats!

Comments

• Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Serious domination.
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a quick moment, I though the Cowboys had brought back ol' Jimmy to the ranch, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I WISH !!!!!
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    I don't follow racing like I used to, but 5 championships in a row in this day and age is incredible.....especially when the driver really didn't have the best car. Maybe Jimmie can share some of his mojo with Junior.

brian
  • Options
    kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    I am not a Jimmie Johnson or Hendrick fan at all. Rick Hendrick is a briber and a cheat. I wish I knew why everyone in NASCAR chooses to kiss his butt.
    Now Coach Joe Gibbs is an honorable and decent man and I hope to see his team winning the championship next year.
    As for Jimmie, I hope he has a lot of blown engines and DNFs next year. His luck has to end some time.
    I think Jimmie winning 5 championships in a row is bad for NASCAR.

You know what your Grandma said about too much of a good thing...

Logan