Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

UGH. The coin delivery wait. UGH

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Somewhere out there a turtle is heading my way from California with registered package taped to his shell.

UGH. HaTe ThE WaIt!!

I wish there was "registered express overnight"

Comments

• Options
    I feel your pain. Im waiting on two packages myself.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    I was supposed to get an express mail package today with a guarantee of delivery before noon....so much for that!
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    One of the most important coins I own is taped to the other side of that turtle. I am living it! I normaly don't worry but its one of my favorites so I am watching the clock and waiting for the mail carrier.
    Give the laziest man the toughest job and he will find the easiest way to get it done.
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain.

• Options
    The turnaround time for regular is reported to be fifteen days. If that were the case, I'd have my coins by now!

Maybe checking on them every two hours over the past week is unproductive, but I'm obsessive-compulsive. That's why I collect coins.

Just checked again, and... I'VE GOT RESULTS! This is weird, as I was just posting to gripe.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    smallchangesmallchange Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    Sent mine in on the 20th. New club member marked big on the outside of package, does not seem to help speed things up. I check the sight about 10 times a day. OCD big time. They were all cross overs, maybe it takes time to crack them if they make the grade.

Jim
    Successful BST transactions with lkenefic, AnkurJ, ajia, stephunter, No lawyer
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The less I think about it, the faster they show up. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm camping out by the post office myself. I have an 8 coin submission coming back and it's killing me that I can't remember what the morgan dollar I included even looks like. It got MS63+ - My fist ever + designation.
  • Options
    Friend of mine just sent a few coins in this week....they told him 25 days.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Don't like waiting? Ship on your FedEx account or go pick up your coins at the CU office in person. That's what I do.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    Many of us, the majority I suspect, don't live in southern California.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Many of us, the majority I suspect, don't live in southern California. >>

Neither do I but those are the options if you don't like waiting.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    ObiwancanoliObiwancanoli Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for a package from Florida sent 4/16...

Post office there says it was input into the system at 9 PM that date, but has been in hiding ever since... apparently, it never left, and if it did, it never arrived at the hub here in California...

Good thing seller had insurance on it...

But would much rather have the coin... sigh :-(
    UBERCOINER

A Truth That's Told With Bad Intent
    Beats All The Lies You Can Invent

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file