Home Sports Talk
Options

greg oden....

my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill themselves. This is Sam Bowie all over again. And the Thunder should send a thank-you fruit basket to the Blazers every Christmas.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    It's sort of sad. Guy appeared to be a baller in colllege but just can't stay healthy.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Kill themselves. This is Sam Bowie all over again. And the Thunder should send a thank-you fruit basket to the Blazers every Christmas. >>

The parallels are spooky. Not saying Durant is the next Jordan, but this does seem like deja vu all over again. From the reports I've read about his pre-draft medicals, this guy was a walking mass of red flags - back, knees, hip, ankle.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not saying Durant is the next Jordan, but this does seem like deja vu all over again. >>

He's getting there. Already the third best player in the NBA, behind Kobe and LeBron. He still might get MVP.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    There is a good chance that they pass on the big man if they have the #1 pick overall again.
  • Options
    OK, so if you are now Paul Allen what do you do? Pick up Oden's option by June for 9mil or let him go for nothing?

I know what I'd do.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Buh bye
  • Options
    If I'm Paul I probably get out the petty cash box and pick up the option year on Oden.

By June they will have a good idea how his rehab is going this time.

Also by June they are going to have a better idea weather there is going to be a lockout which would mean they don't have to pay him anyway.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Not saying Durant is the next Jordan, but this does seem like deja vu all over again. >>

He's getting there. Already the third best player in the NBA, behind Kobe and LeBron. He still might get MVP. >>

I think he's better than Kobe and Lebron
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the 3 are as good as MJ was!
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Kill themselves. This is Sam Bowie all over again. And the Thunder should send a thank-you fruit basket to the Blazers every Christmas. >>

The parallels are spooky. Not saying Durant is the next Jordan, but this does seem like deja vu all over again. From the reports I've read about his pre-draft medicals, this guy was a walking mass of red flags - back, knees, hip, ankle. >>

I've read that his pre-draft medicals were OK but I'm not sure I buy it. Bill Simmons wrote in his column that Oden walked like an old man even in college. In the little I saw of him then, I agree with that assessment. He seemed way old beyond his years (not just facially), not at all athletic or "lively" like Shaq, Duncan, Olajuwon, etc.

Tabe
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Didn't three teams pass on Jordan?
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Didn't three teams pass on Jordan? >>

It was two. He was picked #3 behind Hakeem Olajuwon & Sam Bowie. Funny how nobody kills the Rockets for passing on Michael image

People also never mention that the Blazers already had a 2-guard in Clyde Drexler and didn't need another never-passes guard in their lineup.

Tabe