Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

T-206 help...

Hey guys,

Hope this finds everyone doing well.

I was hoping I might be able to get a little help from someone on the boards, here. I'm looking to get a high res scan (300dpi or more) of the front of of a Frank Baker T-206 - preferably one with a pretty solid image of the type at the bottom of the image. The reason is for my new business card that's in the making. Some of you might remember the older one which features my Christy Mathewson painting super-imposed on a Mathewson T-206 background. On the back will have all of the same contact information done in the style of some of the different tobacco companies.

I've enclosed the shot I used for that older one, as well as a final example of the card, so y'all get a better idea of what I'm going for.

Also, here's the newer painting of Baker I would be using.

My agent and I had thousands of the Matty's at the National in Cleveland last year, and I figured that it's about time we got another player on there. Actually, I hope we can get a few different players represented eventually - I just need to keep painting!!

So anywho, I would be happy to reimburse anyone for their time or whatever. And of course, any help is sincerely appreciated!! You can PM or email me (gkreindler@gmail.com) if you'd like.

Thanks a bunch!

Graig
http://www.graigkreindler.com
www.graigkreindler.com
www.twitter.com/graigkreindler
www.facebook.com/graigkreindler

Comments

• fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    Wow! Love the paintings.
    Im sure someone will come along soon with the right quality T206 Baker scan. I have scans but they are not the best quality.