Home Sports Talk
Options

Whatever happened to Marvin Harrison ???

I know he was injured and then?????
always looking for 1969 graded basketball

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was released in 08'....I am guessing he is still a free agent?? Maybe? Dont think he ever "officially" retired
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Gangsta?

He was involved in a shooting outside of his bar in 2008. I believe the FBI is involved and the investigation is ongoing.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

I think it was a car wash he owned.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I know he was injured and then????? >>

He is accused of shooting a guy and had a gun confiscated this past June during a traffic stop. It's a big mess.

The story is that he shot a guy at his car wash then several months later, the same guy got shot again (and died the second time). There's very little doubt that Harrison did the shooting just not a whole lot of credible witnesses and evidence:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/17/marvin-harrison-gun-confi_n_615635.html

Tabe
  • Options
    They should be getting results back from the gun they took in mid June soon I would think.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    You know the guy was trying to make Harrison buy his silence. That was the purpose in going back that day months later. Crazy since all media had already covered it. Harrison is likely guilty, the guy however was no saint and forcing a hand.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I am surprised not much was really made of the situation.
  • Options
    how about edgerrin james too?
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009

<< <i>how about edgerrin james too? >>

i think he signed with colts just to retire
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball