Home Sports Talk
Options

Kitna>Romo

Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like Garrett>Phillips

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>More like Garrett>Phillips >>

Perhaps. Jerry Jones is now kicking himself for not canning Wade 5 weeks ago.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitna is not better than Romo.

Can't give Garrett the credit for the win. For one thing he called 2 time outs stopping the clock for the Giants. Stupid!

I give credit to the players.

And don't lose sight that.....it's just one game. And like I mentioned before . The Cowboys are as good as the Giants at most positions...except QB.
  • Options
    I am starting to think that the one of the biggest problems is Barber. Jones got it moving on the ground a little, and then they did good.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Kitna>Romo

• Options
    I am sure Kitna is better than Romo. Not football, but maybe something else. Like getting bad haircuts.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I went to high school with Kitna and Lawyer Milloy...not that anyone cares, just thought I'd share
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Romo.....is there another quarterback other than Carson Palmer that is more over-rated?
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>Romo.....is there another quarterback other than Carson Palmer that is more over-rated? >>

Derek Jeter? Oh wait...wrong sport
  • Options
    Stand by my original statement.
  • Options
    Romo who?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garrett has them ready to play every week and they've cut down on all the self-inflicted problems they had under Phillips. I don't think it has anything to do with Kitna being better than Romo. Though Kitna is a very serviceable backup, he is not as good as Romo.

Another big reason for the resurgence is that the Cowboys are finally running the ball effectively. Earlier this season, they could not rush the ball at all.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    The defense is the main problem on the Cowboys.
  • Options
    dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The defense is the main problem on the Cowboys. >>

I agree, the pass rush didn't do a great job yesterday.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.
  • Options
    123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Kitna is a great back up quarterback but does not have as much talent as Romo. Kitna shows a lot of fire and emotion. I wish Romo would show some.
  • Options
    Another problem...which Cowboy fans don't want to hear...it Whitten. If your line can not protect the quarterback, your tight end needs to stay in the box. That is the tight ends first job. Then to make it worst, it seems like he has only one play....run out about 8 yards and then turn to the sideline.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.