Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

New list, lots of variety! - Happy Thanksgiving! - 10% off everything all weekend

Thanksgiving update: This weekend only, get 10% off everything now til Sunday when paying by no-fee PP! Orders will ship Monday. As always, thanks for looking and have a happy holiday! image

Well, this is it.. I mean it this time! There are a few coins I'm still clinging to, but everything else has got to go.

I'm still cleaning up this list.. some prices might be out of whack, items without pics, etc.. just shoot me a PM for more pics or smack me and make an offer if you don't like the price image

I listed a ton of cheapos without pics - but it's not junk! Whatever's left of that by the end of the year is going to a YN soon as I find one. I'll try to take pics of the better ones as I have time, though.

There are also a bunch of banknotes if you scroll down past the coins (or click the jump link at top). I still need to work on that section though, more to come!

For those who don't know me, there is an (incomplete) list of "good trades" in my wantlist (link in sigline) and a link to my ebay feedback there too.

Everything else you need to know is at the link!

Update: Prices down even further, pics posted for some more and a couple new items (more to come). I plan on shunting most of this to ebay in the next week or so when I have time.. gotta get tuition money! image

My sales page

A few teasers:

Comments

• spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Items went in the mail Monday for everyone who ordered over the weekend. Thanks, guys image

I've also added a few more things and revised prices down on others (and they're always negotiable!) and am still working on the rest.
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • BjornBjorn Posts: 529 ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I just had an excellent, totally problem-free purchase of several items from Spoon - and they look even better in hand than on screen! Thanks again!

-Bjorn
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    Indeed, the Spoon ROCKS
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great transaction.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • image As always. Thanks!
    Coinborg: Your distinctive coins will be added to my collection.
    BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
    Ebay: + <waitin'> NEG: Chameleoncoins
    NonBST/Ebay: image Rick's Coins
    WTB: Toners, BU Darkside, Sovs & 20 Mark, LMU/SMU Gold.
  • spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words, guys, glad you liked your stuff image

Since everyone else seems to be having sales, why not here too? 10% off everything now til Sunday! image