Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Pan Spring Coin Show

I would like to know if anyone is going to this shoe? It is May 3,4,5 Pittsburg ExpoMart.

Comments

• Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Board member PTVETTER will have a table at the show, and I'm guessing board member vam44 will probably be at the show also. I'll be there getting in PTVETTER's way. image

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have the same 2 tables near the back ot the roomimage
    Luckly for me at least two people will find me there. VAM 44 and Kranky. All others are welcomeimageimage
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    vam44vam44 Posts: 291

Great all around show and the nicest Dealer in the joint: PTVETTER (besides me)image
    A dealer once asked me if I noticed any three-legged buffalos on the bourse,to which I replied,"...no,but I saw alot of two-legged jackasses..."
  • Options
    It's coming up soon, time for a bump.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey all you pittsburgh guys--i can't make the may 3-5 show, the biggee, but in numismatic news there's a show at the same location listed for may 9-12 and i'm off that weekend. no details. it's just listed as monroeville PAN spring show. any other info as to size or whatever? thanks.
  • Options
    NN has the dates wrong! It's May 3-5. I think in October they decided to move it back a week from the original dates, but maybe no one told NN.

• Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    image Why can't they just settle on one date? image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N.N. listed two dates, that's why i asked. gotta work the weekend of may 3-5. darn!~!image