Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS:1971 TOPPS FOOTBALL SET w/179 PSA GRADED CARDS

Thought I'd throw this up here and try and sell it as a set before I break it. Currently the #13 set on the registry, the set is complete except for the #260 OJ Simpson card. A total of 179 cards have been graded, all PSA 8 or higher. There are 28 PSA 8.5's, 21 PSA 9's, and 1 PSA 10 GEM MINT cards in the set. The 83 raw cards are all NM/MT, gradeable and well centered. This was never a high priority set for me so I didn't submit these too often. I usually only sent in cards that I thought could get above an 8. If the rest of the raw cards were submitted this could be a top 3 set. I'm looking for $3999 shipped for this set.
1971 PSA set 8.18 avg.
From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interesterd in buying the Wehrli 8 if it is well centered.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for getting back to me before you put the card on eBay.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik