Home Sports Talk
Options

College Basketball 2010-2011

It is on....

I am a big UCLA fan but not feeling too confident on their team this year. Hopefully get back to the tourney but not much more.

Who is your pick to win it all? I am going with K-State. I love that coach. He will scare his team to win or else!

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John Wall of Kentucky (now with the NBA Washington Wizards) is yesterday's news.

College basketball 2010-2011 style is upon us.

Who is the next big thing in college hoops this season. Who is the next "One and Done, Diaper Dandy" freshman plowing his trade at the D-1 level for a year before going to the Big Show to make "MO MONEY, MO MONEY, MO MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????"image

And who is currently playing basketball at the high school, middle school and even upper elementary school level who (based upon the entire body of his work) is a "STONE COLD LOCK" [at 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 or even 8 years of age ] to be the next MJ, Kobe or LeBron.

Let the opening tip off begin; let the sneakers start squeaking on the hardwood; let the leather of the pill tickle the twine; and let the dunks and treys begin BABY. College Hoops are back.image
  • Options
    im looking for Michigan State to pull it off. Look for Payne to get in beast mode.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not looked at this yet because College Football is still great- hope the Illini will do well

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    go Buckeyes image
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kentucky looked very impressive last night. Brandon Knight will definitely easy the loss of John Wall. He will be a star. Loosing Enes Kanter hurt, but Terrance Jones last night was a beast with 25 points and 12 boards. UK made 13 of 26 from 3 point land. I know they won't shoot that good all year, but they will be a much better shooting team than last year's team.

Shane

• Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It is on....

I am a big UCLA fan but not feeling too confident on their team this year. Hopefully get back to the tourney but not much more.

Who is your pick to win it all? I am going with K-State. I love that coach. He will scare his team to win or else! >>

UCLA Fan too and I feel the same way as you do. Not sure what has happened to the program, but it needs to get back on track.
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    K-State has a nice chance this year - almost all players returning and Frank Martin has done an incredible job. Remember he was hired as a temporary "fix" after Bob Huggins left.

If things go well, "The Little Apple" may have a final-four team on their hands!
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Wow the mighty Bruins are the NIT representative of the west after beating powerhouses CSUN, P'dine and UOP. Whoopeeeee! Glad my team is winning but gosh that is some pathetic competition. Sounds like an SEC non-conference football schedule.
  • Options
    i hope duke losses lol
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2