Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

advanced search function

I have used it for years, and now it doesn't work. anyone else having the same issues?

I get this error

The page you were accessing requires variables to be passed to it.
Error Code: 100
If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?

Comments

• Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    I just used it. It worked for me like normal.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    RWBRWB Posts: 8,082
    Last time I saw that was when a post was being modified while my search was in progress.
  • Options
    same problem here. guess it's a google chrome thing.
  • Options
    partagaspartagas Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭
    wow, must be chrome. I went and used safari and it worked fine.
    If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?
  • Options
    RWBRWB Posts: 8,082
    Maybe "Chrome" is only "chrome plate?"
  • Options
    Works for me
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • Options
    PatchesPatches Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭
    I know get the same error in the 1st post, has this issue ever been confirmed?
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    last couple of times, I too got that error. It is broken and needs a fix.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭
    It's Chrome and newest edition of Firefox. I haven't been able to use the advanced search for almost a year. I have to IE if I want to advance search.
  • Options
    deviousdevious Posts: 1,690
    Yes, in firefox, it does not work neither. With everything else being updated with PCGS, I am surprised that they don't touch the forum. I'd like to see an upgrade here one day. Really!
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I use firefox as well. Guess I'll just not search and just leave this forumimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    WindycityWindycity Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works on INternet Explorer but not Firefox. Spoke with PCGS customer service about this earlier this week,
    <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.mullencoins.com">Mullen Coins Website - Windycity Coin website
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes, I use firefox as well. Guess I'll just not search and just leave this forumimage >>

Scrap FF and get an older version like 3.5 and DON'T UPGRADE IT. Mite try FF help too. You can save your FF history on your desktop or other satisfactory place before you uninstall FF.
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes, I use firefox as well. Guess I'll just not search and just leave this forumimage >>

...just tell us what you're searching for.......................perhaps we can help you. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Scrap FF and get an older version like 3.5 and DON'T UPGRADE IT. >>

Very good advice. I've had more problems with upgrades to FF, Safari and Chrome.
    Lance.
  • Options
    ecichlidecichlid Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭
    This forum runs on antiquated software. Older than many of the coins discussed here!
    There is no "AT" or "NT". We only have "market acceptable" or "not market acceptable.
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't work for me in firefox.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Works on INternet Explorer but not Firefox. Spoke with PCGS customer service about this earlier this week, >>

and they said ??
  • Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, no luck with firefox.
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still use all of the Collectors Universe Message Board functions in Firefox, as long as you don't use a version of the browser that is newer than 3.6.18. The most recent upgrade of Firefox is either 4.0 or higher. CU really needs to upgrade the software for this site to keep up with current browser technology. If you need to use the advanced search function here, and you have upgraded to FF 4.0 or later version, you'll have to uninstall that version and reinstall 3.6.18 or earlier.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrome- doesn't work
    LCoopie = Les

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file