Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Welcome RLevoi/Breakdown to the Late Date Walker Registry Listing

JBNJBN Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
I note the arrival of RLevoi [aka Breakdown] on this registry listing at #19.

The new set features many photos of very nice half dollars.

The set needs the 36-S to complete.

I also note that the 36-S in 67 that was a part of the recent Pinnacle offering of superb Walking Liberty half dollars [Includes a 1916 in 67!] is now gone. Perhaps a crowning touch?

Congratulations on your new set.

Comments

• Options
    yes, he's got some real doozies. Didn't he fairly recently make a big move on his Walker date set?

I talked to breakdown a few weeks ago, he acknowledged he had no timeline to completion. I say that hardly matters when one has a liking for quality Walkers like he does.
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen many of his coins and they are great!!!!
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words -- it is always nice to speak to JBN or jsf or any of the other Walker fanatics on the forum. Although I am only missing one coin in the Late Date Walker set, I have plenty of others that need upgrades. I did buy a few of the recent Pinnacle coins but unfortunately not the 36-S.

Walkers are a lot of fun and when Todd gets ahold of them, they usually image very well.

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    Nice coins !
    There are a few that I would love to own image
    Larry
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com