Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: 40% Silver PCGS MS63 or MS64 Business Strike IKE Dollars - Lime Green IKE's

Got any "BONER" grades out there that you thought sure were MS68's but came back as an MS64 or MS63?

Perhaps I can help you out!

I'm looking for the following 40% Silver IKE Dollars in PCGS MS64:

1976-S

I'm looking for the following 40% Silver IKE Dollars in PCGS MS63:

1973-S
1974-S
1976-D T2

ALSO: Looking to buy PCGS Ike Dollars in those Lime green slabs with the Lime Green coin inserts. You know, the pukey looking one's.

PM Me with your prices and terms.

Lee
I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Lowball Set? image >>

No.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    bump

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    bump

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Still Looking.

Actually, I need the following coins in MS63

1972-S Silver Business Strike
    1973-S Silver Business Strike
    1974-S Silver Business Strike
    1976-D Type 2 Clad Business Strike

I need the following coins in MS64

1976-S Silver Business Strike

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Still Looking!

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    TTT

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!