Home Sports Talk

Is this stevek guy a big Cowboys fan ?

He sure does start a lot of threads about them.

Comments

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image

He sure does start a lot of threads about them. >>

I'm a big Jerry Jones fan - I love the guy and I sincerely hope he lives a very long and healthy life, and that he remains the owner of the Dallas Cowboys for a long, LONG, time.
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    He seems to post more about the Boys than he does about the Eagles.

<< <i>He seems to post more about the Boys than he does about the Eagles. >>

because right now, that's more fun. image
    I think it is more of a fetish

<< <i>I think it is more of a fetish >>

Well you go right ahead and think whatever your little heart desires. LOL
    First recognition is denial
  • Jerrys got three titles. Not many if any in the league can match him on that.

<< <i>Jerrys got three titles. Not many if any in the league can match him on that. >>

That does not mean anything to Eagles fans

<< <i>

<< <i>Jerrys got three titles. Not many if any in the league can match him on that. >>

That does not mean anything to Eagles fans >>

Oh yes it does - We love Jerry Jones. We adore him, we idolize him...he is our hero. And as long as the Dallas Cowboys keep coming up with 1 - 7 records at mid-season, we will continue to do so.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........................
    Crap, even if the Eagles were 8-0 they would still find a way to not win the SB.
    <<< Is this stevek guy a big Cowboys fan ? >>>

Today I was - Thank you Cowboys, thank you very much, and thanks again! image
  • CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    I love the way NFC east teams dislike each other!

Rivalries is what make sports so much fun.

I am a fan of two teams, Alabama and who ever is playing Auburn!!!

So far this year, the team that is playing Auburn has been a monumental let down! I hope that changes on the day after Thanksgiving!!!

Get the hate alive guys, it makes sports much more fun!
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC

<< <i>I love the way NFC east teams dislike each other!

Rivalries is what make sports so much fun.

I am a fan of two teams, Alabama and who ever is playing Auburn!!!

So far this year, the team that is playing Auburn has been a monumental let down! I hope that changes on the day after Thanksgiving!!!

Get the hate alive guys, it makes sports much more fun! >>

I just don't take it too far.

BTW: sticking pins in voodoo dolls of Dallas Cowboys players during the game isn't taking it too far is it?
    Not really because someone must have done it to the Phillies this post season.

<< <i>Not really because someone must have done it to the Phillies this post season. >>

You need to review your knowledge of the 2010 MLB season. The Phillies lost to a red hot Giants team that crushed their AL opponent in the WS. No shame in losing to a team like that on the part of the Phillies.

BTW: How about them Cowboys? They got a win streak going...one in a row. LOL
    I know what happen in the playoffs. It was the month of September and the NLDS where all I read from you how the Phils were going to win. Also, how the pressure was on the Giants in game 2 even though they had already won game 1 in Philly.

<< <i>I know what happen in the playoffs. It was the month of September and the NLDS where all I read from you how the Phils were going to win. Also, how the pressure was on the Giants in game 2 even though they had already won game 1 in Philly. >>

<<< all I read from you how the Phils were going to win >>>

To me, that's what being a good sports fan is all about...rooting hard for your team to win...same scenario...I'll do it again. Capiche?

Giants played better than I or most people thought, and they crushed the Rangers in the WS...no shame in losing to a team like that in the NL playoffs.

BTW: Do you think your Cowboys have a shot at winning 3 games this season? LOL