Home Sports Talk

auction going on in Dallas

stevekstevek Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
"I got 1-6, 1-6, do I hear 1-7, who'll give me 1-7?.....

Comments

• I hear a zero RBI
    Are you sure about that five minutes!?
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I hear a zero RBI >>

StevieBoy does not talk about that anymore. He has moved forward to his powerful 4-3 team. After they play the Colts it will be 4-4 and on their way to a non playoff team.

• << <i>I hear a zero RBI >>

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 1-7, I got 1-7, I got 1-7, who'll give me 1-8? need 1-8, need 1-8, who'll give me 1-8?........

<< <i>StevieBoy does not talk about that anymore. He has moved forward to his powerful 4-3 team. After they play the Colts it will be 4-4 and on their way to a non playoff team. >>

Thanks for your prediction - that brought out a nice Eagles win today. image

Now who'll give me 1-8?.....................................................
    I was wrong the Eagles, played well and the Boys are a joke.

<< <i>I hear a zero RBI >>

But this is still true!

<< <i>I was wrong the Eagles, played well and the Boys are a joke. >>

At least you made a call, right or wrong, and had the stones to do so...and ya gotta respect that.

Actually, it's not even "great fun" for me to "plle on" so much against the Cowboys at this point when they are hopelessly out of contention. I wouldn't do that with any other team except for the Cowboys which is the team many Eagles fans love to hate. Still two games left with the Eagles-Cowboys so you'll get a chance for some revenge smack if the Cowboys win. image
  • i would say to cowboys fans, cheer up. Things can only get better after this dreadful year they are having.

<< <i>

At least you made a call, right or wrong, and had the stones to do so...and ya gotta respect that.

Actually, it's not even "great fun" for me to "plle on" so much against the Cowboys at this point when they are hopelessly out of contention. I wouldn't do that with any other team except for the Cowboys which is the team many Eagles fans love to hate. Still two games left with the Eagles-Cowboys so you'll get a chance for some revenge smack if the Cowboys win. image >>

At this point I want them to lose and get a better draft pick so you can have the wins.

<< <i>

<< <i>

Actually, it's not even "great fun" for me to "plle on" so much against the Cowboys at this point when they are hopelessly out of contention. I wouldn't do that with any other team except for the Cowboys which is the team many Eagles fans love to hate. Still two games left with the Eagles-Cowboys so you'll get a chance for some revenge smack if the Cowboys win. image >>

At this point I want them to lose and get a better draft pick so you can have the wins. >>

I've heard rumors they may draft an owner, although I'm not sure who is available? LOL
  • dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

At this point I want them to lose and get a better draft pick so you can have the wins. >>

They need so much help that the Cowboys are going to have to draft very well and hit the FA market hard.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.