Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

a decorum question..

I recently posted my sp authentic 98-99 rookie set on the registry.. and well I am not a heavy hitter in the big money sense of some of these guys on the registry and this message board.. but.. with permission from my better looking half... "since its *choke* our money".. and we have elected to go after an 86-87 psa 8 and up set.. and well.. I only have three thus far.. granted three of the nice ones.. (psa 9's of barkley olajuwon and ewing).. would it be unacceptable to register them three and post the rest as I go along?? or should I wait till I have a bigger piece of the pie?

frank

Comments

• Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Register your set now...Many sets only have a few cards listed. Plus it sounds like you intend to finish what your starting so all the better. Many benefits come with having your cards listed on the Registry. Other collectors and dealers my see what you need for your set and offer you their cards first (Before listing on eBay). I say Go For It.

Who knows you may be the #1000 set registered and could win One Million Dollars.image

Carlos
  • Options
    I agree with Carlos.....please go ahead and register your set. It makes a great checklist as you go along, and it gives you a sense of accomplising something, and kinda makes you strive harder to complete it when you have the whole world watching your efforts.
    Also, like Carlos said.....people will see what your doing, and some will contact you with cards you may need or trades, to benefit each other.

John
    1963 TOPPS~ SayitaintsoJoe's Fresh from the pack Screamers~ All pictured in living color

"There's no crying in baseball card set building."
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Carlos & John are correct, several hours ago I listed card #46 Eddie Plank for the 1960 Fleer baseball set with expectations of being the 1000 registered set. I just listed the 1 card and will add more this week. But 1 is all it takes and if you are sincere about eventually assembling the set, go for it!...jay
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    go for it!
    imageimage