Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

82 donruss ripken

My parents bought me an 82 donruss ripken when i was a kid in the early 90's (no doubt they paid more for it at that time then its worth now)...its in great condition, in screwholder, although Im not a serious collector so I dont know where it would grade but it is in, what i would call, pristine condition...Years went by and an opportunity arose where I had Cal sign the card...What would this card be worth signed??? Not signed I believe its worth 20-30 dollars ( please let me know if im wrong)...Thanks, Pual

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, hello, how are ya? image

Is it Paul and you just get ahead of yourself when you type as I do? I generally proofread my comments before I hit the reply button to be sure I don't misspill anything. As far as value I know it will be worth more if it is in a PSA holder. Question is if it worth your while to pay the fees. My son traded for about 50,000 worthless cards but along with them are a dozen autographed Post cards from the early 60s. I checked ebay to compare signatures and most look good to me however the fees to send to PSA are more than they sell for. Anyway it is good to see new members to help make up for the normal (or abnormal) attrition on the board.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    post a scan.....you are probably talking about $50-$75 or so

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.