Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Clearing Card Desk of SMR's and NSU's W/Priclists!

Morning,

I am clearing out a stack of SMR's and Non Sport Updates with pricelists, one without. Cost is basically what I think Media postage will be and the cost of the mailers that I bought for them to fit in from Wal-mart, I have thousands of Bulk bought mailers but nothing large enough for this size so had to pay retail.

Take Em or they go in the trash!!!

SMR's All $2.77 plus .75 for Mailers, lets just call it $4.00 each total shipped, so I don't eat anything.

August 2010 Brandon Stokely
January 2010 Horrors of War
February 2010 Christy Mathewson
March 2010 Pete Rose
June 2010 Beatles

Non Sport Update is a Slick Magazine just like SMR with seperate Non Sport Card Pricelist Magazine, sometimes only half of price list with each month. $5 shipped for the two.

April/May 2010 70 Years of Marvel Comics with Pricelist A-Z
Oct/Nov 2009 20 Years of NSU Pricelist A-Z
June/July 2010 30 Years Empire Strikes Back With Pricelist A-Z
Dec/Jan 2010 Jennifer Love Hewitt Hotty on Front Pricelist A-Z
Oct/Nov 2010 Clone Wars Pricelist A-Z
Feb/March 2010 Lost Season 1-5 No Pricelist $4
June/July 2009 Star Trek with Aug/Sept 2090 Pricelist A-Z

Just update the thread with what you want and then PM me with address and I will give you Paypal info for Paypal Gift.

Thanks
Neil

Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• pm sent about sept & nov sports srm
    I collect Topps Heritage baseball, Roberto Clemente, Sandy Koufax, Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun, Ian Kinsler, Kevin Youkilis, Ike Davis, Danny Valencia
  • kpshobbykpshobby Posts: 177 ✭✭
    i will take the most recent issue of smr that you have available. let me know, thanks keith
    All-Star Traders: Tigerdean, Backbidder, Bkritz, Nam812, Gemint, Heritage, Bosox1976, JMoran19

• << <i>i will take the most recent issue of smr that you have available. let me know, thanks keith >>

Oct. is yours, deleted from list, PM me address and I'll give you Paypal info.

Thanks
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Non Sport Update is a Slick Magazine just like SMR with seperate Non Sport Card Pricelist Magazine, >>

So the prices aren't accurate? image

------
    stupid print dots

• << <i>

<< <i>
    Non Sport Update is a Slick Magazine just like SMR with seperate Non Sport Card Pricelist Magazine, >>

So the prices aren't accurate? image >>

Oh there accurate, just 5-10 years behind the times........Sort of like SMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
  • Morning,
    One bump to the top before the trash.

Neil