Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

JuniorBuggles please have your MOM pick up her panties from my house they are starting to stink up t

As soon as possible - Thanks
referances on my web site - Thanks

www.mandcsportscards.com

Comments

• Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Damn I feel sorry for you. After she left my house I had to have my house fumigated because of all the bugs she left.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    Ouch image
  • Options
    yeah i know i hate that biotch!~
    im from the loot and im proud
  • Options
    I think thats going to have to be my next step - and you should see the skid marks in these - WOW

www.mandcsportscards.com

• Options
    Man you guys are stupid...... I made her take her panties with herimage Hondo=Always Thinkin!!
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    Alright alright getting alittle too much in detail there bro. image
  • Options
    lol skid marks!!!! Hondo smart thinking.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

• Options
    JuniorBuggles PM'ed me and called me names - ohhhhh... - it not my fault his mother blows dogs

www.mandcsportscards.com

• Options
    lol me too. He said something about how he wants a part of my body. Kinda scared me.

• Options
    I am kinda thinking JuniorBuggles is a FAAAAAAAAAG

www.mandcsportscards.com

• Options
    I am thinking the same. His comment about wanting a part of my body made me pretty sure.

• Options
    i confused
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    This guy is pretty funny - repling to everyones posts - I guess he wants to get around like his mother does

www.mandcsportscards.com