Home Sports Talk

I think we have a Ranger going for the "Ryan Howard" award....

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
Most overrated player!!!

I haven't seen Josh Hamilton do anything but pop up or ground out. I didn't see the ALDS or ALCS, but so far in the WS he sucks big time!

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, he just disqualified himself from getting the "Ryan Howard" for this year.

One RBI and your out of the running for this award!image
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Most overrated player!!!

I haven't seen Josh Hamilton do anything but pop up or ground out. I didn't see the ALDS or ALCS, but so far in the WS he sucks big time! >>

He won the ALDS MVP
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    < Most overrated player!!!

I haven't seen Josh Hamilton do anything but pop up or ground out. I didn't see the ALDS or ALCS, but so far in the WS he sucks big time! >>

He won the ALDS MVP

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys didn't read my disclaimer.......I didn't see the ALDS.

I was just pointing out that until that HR last night he hadn't done squat in the WS.

I really shouldn't have compared him to Howard who was 0 for October!image
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Most overrated player!!!

You watched him play two games, and he is overrated? Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? For the record he has five post season HRs this year.
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    What did Hamilton out hit Howard in batting average by 100 points this year?
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Don't think.

Steve

Good for you.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't go confusing Dimeman with facts, now, don't you...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

• The fun never ends.

Dude, you are or you're ten cents short of a buck and only half as smart as Jerry Jones.

Perhaps when you find yourself editing posts to hide your stupidity it's time to move on.

Disclaimer or no disclaimer.

See the ALDS or not.

You are truly a moron.

Entertaining, but still a moron.
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Hamilton was a beast in the regular and post season.